• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spring Theme Cleaning (Another Forum Skin Poll)

Which themes do you want to keep?

• Champion Interface

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Farore

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Din

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Nayru

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • delt fourms

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • The Lost Woulds

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Tingle

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Welcome to the Galaxy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, guys. As you know, it's been about two months since the BotW skin's release. That brings me to the other themes and what is to be done about them. Before I proceed with theme maintenance, I need a favor from you guys to help me decide which of our themes will be sticking around. As depressing as it is, we have way too many, and I'm fairly certain some of them don't get used much at all anyway. So, poll. Again. Vote up there.

Themes ineligible for removal:
Dungeon v.21
ZI Default

You may vote for a maximum of three of which you want to keep. Read again: vote for the ones you want to keep, not the ones you want removed. Of the eight themes listed in the poll, I am aiming to remove three or four of them, depending on the poll results. The ones left behind I will be revising/finishing and eventually re-releasing hopefully throughout the summer.

I'm only really attached to two of the options, one being Champion Interface because I think it's definitely our best one, and Tingle because a Tingle joke skin is funny.

I think it'd be nice to eventually redo Din, Farore, and Nayru. Maybe eventually The Lost Woulds.

Never understood the point of Welcome to the Galaxy and delt fourms, they seem to be relics of an era long gone and about as relevant as the Darksiders Dungeon and GenGAME skins were a few years back.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My primary theme is Champion Interface, so I'd definitely like to see that one stay, and I think most of the forum can probably agree there. Aside from that, the other two themes I find myself using fairly often are the Din and Farore themes. Though with me mentioning those two in particular, I think I should say that I really like the idea of having themes representing the three goddesses, so for that reason, I'd like to see Nayru staying as well (it also looks quite nice). And though I don't use it, I can really appreciate the aesthetics of The Lost Woulds, while I think the other three I haven't mentioned (Tingle, delt fourms, and Welcome to the Galaxy) are rather pointless, especially Welcome to the Galaxy because it has nothing to do with Zelda, and delt fourms isn't relevant anymore (and honestly doesn't look that great). I can see the appeal in having a Tingle theme, but I personally never use it, and I'd rather see it ditched compared to the three Golden Goddess based themes.

EDIT: With this being said though, I took another look at the Din theme and it seems rather plain compared to the others (in that it's just solid colours and there isn't really anything truly interesting or unique about it). I do like it, but I think it could be changed quite a bit.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I unironically use delt forums all the time. I really like how it's a darker skin and has nothing that really grates the eyes. I honestly am not a fan of any of the other ones, and would be sad to see delt forums go. Guys. Vote delt forums or get delt!

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I'm trying welcome to he galaxy but it's Mario galaxy, not Zelda, and also it's super thick margins on mobile. Also, lost woulds is kinda bad tbh imo

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Is the "Calamity" thing in the Champion Interface really necessary anymore, since the theme is no longer really a gimmick? It seems a bit silly at this point, and I think I'd be more inclined to use it if that wasn't there.

Zachie

Moo
Is the "Calamity" thing in the Champion Interface really necessary anymore, since the theme is no longer really a gimmick? It seems a bit silly at this point, and I think I'd be more inclined to use it if that wasn't there.
How was the theme a gimmick? I like the Calamity thing, as well, I think it's a nice addition to the theme. I would be sad to see it go. Plus, Champions Interface is easily the best theme available.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
How was the theme a gimmick? I like the Calamity thing, as well, I think it's a nice addition to the theme. I would be sad to see it go. Plus, Champions Interface is easily the best theme available.
The "Calamity" part was a gimmick to celebrate BoTW, I believe it was more or less announced as such.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I like champion interface sometimes

But I am more prone to use my babies Din, Nayru, and Farore

Tingle is okay

the others can go

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Champion Interface is a skin that is themed off BotW. The Calamity thing may have been done to celebrate the release of the game, but then was the skin not too? It's relevant to the theme, so I see no reason for "Calamity" to be removed. I really like it tbh, it really works well with this theme, and there's no real reason to get rid of it imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom