• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Trial of the Sword Help Thread

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Well we already do (you didn't check before you made this topic):
https://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/trial-of-the-sword-spoilers-inside.60006/
You want two topics discussing the same thing. Ok fine :)
I am not having a go at you - I do respect you a lot. I am just pointing out this fact, is all.

The best advice I can give is practice makes perfect, use 30 minute defence or attack buffs and read up here for a room by room guide - spoilers inside.
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20..._the_wilds_trial_of_the_sword_beginner_trials
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...of_the_wilds_trial_of_the_sword_middle_trials
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20..._of_the_wilds_trial_of_the_sword_final_trials

They are still very hard though

Oh okay thank you! I thought that thread was story related since it had the spoiler warning in the title haha. I'm sorry!

Ninja

Well well well
Finally beat the god damned beginning trials, now it's time for the real fun to start. I've read though, that due to stronger weapons and armor, the middle and final trials are a bit easier?

They are all easy until you get to the Final Trial. That one is frustrating and you need to conserve all you can and make it through with minimal damage or you wont make it.

Finally beat the god damned beginning trials, now it's time for the real fun to start. I've read though, that due to stronger weapons and armor, the middle and final trials are a bit easier?

I found the middle trials to be way easier.

I had meals and fairies that i never used by the end and got through it with weak weapons since i was conserving them for what came next.

Oh okay thank you! I thought that thread was story related since it had the spoiler warning in the title haha. I'm sorry!
That's ok. We can use your topic as everyone else is now.

For cooking, a 30 minute triple damage boost or a 30 minute triple armour boost is what helps. Also cook 5x durian together for a massive boost in temporary hearts which will help a lot. Just save the game before you enter the trials and eat the food just before you go in so if you die in the trials you restart at your last save and can use the food again.

Also thank you very much :)

To everyone posting in here what's the consensus?
30 minute damage boost OR 30 minute armour boost?

Both have advantages but which do you all think is better to use?

funnier6

Courage~
30 minute armor boost for sure, made it to floor ten again and even with a triple might buff their blasted regen was too much, especially since you can't pin them down and they just hop in the water and shoot water at you. If anybody has beaten those cursed silver lizaflos I'd love to know how you did it.

I noted two explosive barrels but they were on a raised platform and seemed useless.

I noted two explosive barrels but they were on a raised platform and seemed useless.

Dont they NOT blow up if you hit them with a standard arrow? Could you not knock them down that way?

(I rarely use explosive barrels since i always have 100s of bomb arrows. I cant remember how fragile they are. Though i guess the fall from the ledge may make them explode when they hit the floor)

funnier6

Courage~
Dont they NOT blow up if you hit them with a standard arrow? Could you not knock them down that way?

(I rarely use explosive barrels since i always have 100s of bomb arrows. I cant remember how fragile they are. Though i guess the fall from the ledge may make them explode when they hit the floor)

Well that is a thought, but even with two explosive barrels (plus getting both in blast range) if it doesn't kill them (it won't) they'll just regen their health back. But who knows, I'll try that next time, it might be enough.

I have finally done the beginner trials and the middle trials. I found the beginner trials quite hard but the middle trials after a few deaths I did them. The middle trials are slightly easier (but still hard) than the beginner trials. So I can give advice of how to do those. They are very hard though, without skill you'll never do them.

I did try the expert trials and I the first two rooms killed me. Shocked me a little, how much harder the expert trials are. I'll try them later again to see if I can do any better at them. As the first time, they just wrekt me hard.

The middle trials are ever so slightly easier due to how they are designed. The expert trials though are harder, much much harder.

funnier6

Courage~
I FINALLY BEAT THE TORTUROUS MASTER MODE BEGINNER TRIALS!!!!! Thank you so much az I would have never beaten floor ten without your method. I used about 20 fire arrows and about 70 regular but it workeddd. The other two floors were cake in comparison. Now to take a break and begin the middle trials... :D

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
You all know that one crazy room with that meteor rod dude?

Do you guys think that was a bit excessive too? I never died in that room, but I sure think it was excessive.

funnier6

Courage~
You all know that one crazy room with that meteor rod dude?

Do you guys think that was a bit excessive too? I never died in that room, but I sure think it was excessive.

In the middle trials? Cause the one in the middle trials is extremely excessive in master mode.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Yes, that one. I saw a video where a dude took it out with one ice arrow, but I never thought of doing that, and on top of that, could never really find him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom