• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

RP General Discussion/New Hosts Guide

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I'm editing the Pirate RP a little. I'm hoping to place it around the WW time. Still the same idea but I'm looking to put it in the Rasuliverse. So yeah, still a pirate RP, but it's also Zelda, Rasuliverse, Pre-Apocalyptic.

Pen

The game is on!
Yeah. Post-Apocalyptic LoZ and Hyrule Dystopia for example take place in a fourth timeline split after OoT we call the Dark God Timeline. The Light Invasion of course takes place in the Child timeline after TP, and Civil War takes place before OoT, thus before the timeline split. If you made an RP that's tied to WW, it would only be in the same continuation as Civil War. At least as far as the Zelda RPs go. In that sense it would be similar to the Light Invasion RP. :)

I hope that made sense! :^^:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
what I think he's saying is he wants to do a High Seas adventure set on Amaterras
pirates rasul.jpg

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Yeah. Post-Apocalyptic LoZ and Hyrule Dystopia for example take place in a fourth timeline split after OoT we call the Dark God Timeline. The Light Invasion of course takes place in the Child timeline after TP, and Civil War takes place before OoT, thus before the timeline split. If you made an RP that's tied to WW, it would only be in the same continuation as Civil War. At least as far as the Zelda RPs go. In that sense it would be similar to the Light Invasion RP. :)

I hope that made sense! :^^:

Ok I think I have a good picture of that anyways, yeah we can put it in Adult timeline after WW. So I'll put up the SU soon.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Well, sort of. It's after WW, and we will probably meet some of the characters from WW, but other than that, it's basically different. I have a rough idea of the storyline rn (so they don't fizzle out like my other RPs) but I'm still working on it.

Reactions: Pen

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
It's a game. An awesome game that you should totally buy, especially since it's only $2.50 on the Steam store atm. I'm trying to think of words to describe it, but I've always been bad at describing things.

EDIT: Here, have a link to its Wikipedia article

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom