• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Hardest shrine to find?

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Some of the Hebra ones are a pain in the rear. Mostly because they are all buried in snow. I gues the hyrule castle one I just kind of stumbled upon. I saw the unlit wood and my Zelda instincts kicked in xD.

WindFishTacos

"Look at those sideburns...that's true grit!"
There were several shrines that were behind a bombable section of rock that were difficult to find. The censor had a wide range and I seemed to wander around awhile before finding a hidden crevice of bombable rock.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
There was a shrine near a stable and Lake Floria that always confused me at first I thought It was on top of the cliffs that were behind the stable, only to find out that it was inside a small cave inside the cliffs, and I had to blow up a section of the cliffs just to get inside the cave where the shrine was. :fpalm: Thankfully there were no bad guys inside the cave because I nearly died just trying to find this one.

Last edited:
I would say the hardest to find for me would be the one SouthWest of the Serenne Stable, and I think it was my last shrine as it was behind an innocent-looking wall of destructible rocks, and was on the side of a cliff.

dtc

The stupid shrine quest where you have to throw a snowball to a pedestal was the worst one imo. Sometimes i hit it right in the middle and the shrine didnt activate. The blood moon one is a close contender too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom