• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
((Dude. Its like just a game))
((and a joke))
((I'm 30% funny and 70% material))
Lupus sits at the table and takes some potions

Mido

Version 1
Ardeel had not slept at all the previous night, but he nonetheless makes himself present in the lobby the next morning with the others, his sunken eyes visible to everyone. He had spent the night training, clearly inspired by Diavel's bravado the day before. He mumbles something to the others, but it only comes out as gibberish.

Storm

"I feel a whole lot better than I did, Let's go do this. whats the game plan, AlWinner

Mido

Version 1
Ardeel yawns, observing his friends. They all seemed to emit such a confidence. How was he supposed to do his part of he was so anxious? He spent the whole night training. He had to be ready, no: he was ready...hopefully.

"I believe our focus is going to be on the mobs, keeping the attention off the main squad, right?" he sleepily says aloud.

Storm

Lupus goes into the Kitchen and whips up Boar meat for Breakfast. his Cooking skill was the best in the house

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
"Yep. I'm not going to depend on it too much though. The guide's been reliable so far, but who knows what he's changed since the beta?"

Mido

Version 1
"I suppose the boss changing is possible," Ardeel yawns. "Nevertheless, we will have to factor in unpredictability either way, I suppose." He spoke those words with an air of uneasy confidence. He had felt so inspired the day before, but what if it was foolish? Why was Diavel so confident? What did he know? He then pics up on Lenora's words, doing his best to establish eye contact with her amid his fatigue.

"It will be all right." Ardeel sleepily smiles. "I can't imagine a single player on this boss raid mission who isn't nervous; but we will manage. This is what we all trained for, right?" Ardeel laughs a bit, but it comes off as uneasy and somewhat forced.

Pen

The game is on!
Lenora manages a slight smile. "You're right. We'll all be fine." Truth was, the reason why Lenora was so nervous was not due to the thought of dying herself, but rather the thought of seeing her friends die.

Mido

Version 1
Ardeel nods. He understood her fear though; he saw it in her eyes. The mere possibility of any of them dying was enough to shake their very cores. Especially those precious to them. The thought was inconceivable. They had to win. Noticing Lupus ready himself, Ardeel helps himself up with his now steel staff. They can do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom