• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild See or know?

Obviously the answer to this is both, but i want to know which one will be more important to you;

Do you want to play Breath of the Wild for the story, to find out what happens, to know where Calamity Ganon came from and what happened to Link and Hyrule in the past?

Or do you want to play Breath of the Wild to explore the world, to see its mysteries and discover things in Zelda we've never seen before?

Which has your attention more, playing to know what happens or playing to see what the world holds?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
In Zelda there is often a tell dont show approach. We hear these stories of how powerful Ganon is and how he ruined the land but we only usually see the after effects not the act itself e.g in OOT we see a destroyed Hyrule, particularly castle town along with all the unnatural weather patterns, monsters and the rest. We never actually get to observe those things being brought about. I think this time along with the aftermath we will get to witness that sort of thing actually occur, and that is what has my attention more.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
"to play Breath of the Wild to explore the world, to see its mysteries and discover things in Zelda we've never seen before?" is probably where I stand right now. I'm absolutely interested in the story and stuff but honestly the exploration and discovering the mysteries of this new world is so appealing to me. I'm going to spend hours exploring. Maybe I'll even throw out m play and just run around aimlessly. Just, go wherever looks good.

Tompatuk

Living the dream
I love a good story but I'm all about exploring. I am happy to wander without any real aim except from getting from A to B and making my own adventure along the way. The story is already laid out, the adventure is what you make it yourself.

I am for all aspects of Breath of the Wild, but I am HUGE on exploration. It's my favorite part of life as is. I'm super excited for everything included in Breath of the Wild

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom