• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild [SPOILERS] - BOTW Spoiler Round Up

Here's some big ones I caught.

The green hat is back, the one without the yellow brim (Oot, WW, TP, etc.). It seems it can be worn with any armor.

The white pants are back too, they are called the Trousers of Time,it description subtly mention the Kokiri.

Though I haven't seen it yet, the green tunic is 99% likely back as well.
It's named the Cap of Time, meaning the full set will be the Hero of Time's tunic. Basically every mainstream Hero's Clothes is most likely going to return.

Latest screenshot shows human NPCs. Every single one has pointy ears. Late Downfall Timeline (as was the favourite guess) seems less likely...
But what about Aonuma's comments on Ganon appearing many times before BotW?

Also, where would you place it?

Also, ALBW has lots of pointy ears, so...

A whole story cutscene came out.

The old man you meet at the beginning is the spirit of King Roahm of Hyrule. It's the part where he tells you what happened 100 years ago.

According to a prophecy, Ganon was going to return and the only effective weapons against him were underground. Roahm ordered excavations which uncovered the guardians and the mechanical beasts.

Zelda appoints Link, Daruk, Mipha, Revali, and the Gerudo to pilot the machines, but Ganon takes control of them and destroys the area. Everyone dies except perhaps Zelda. Link is then brought to the Shrine of Resurrection.

hwrdjacob

The Nintendo Knight
I WAS RIGHT

I WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING

THIS GAME IS POST ADVENTURE OF LINK

Ok so, basically
unknown.png

"The Princess was set to inherit a sacred power", so it should be noted first off that she is said to inherit it.
unknown.png

Zelda is shown with the full Triforce. It resonates with all three pieces and literally SHOOTS LIGHT FROM HER HAND; if that's not the full Triforce I don't know what is

That pegs it as, at minimum, Post ALBW, but what pegs it as Post AoL

Is Rhoam's title of "The Last King of Hyrule". He himself even says "Hyrule is no more"; this pretty strongly indicates a placement of being after AoL

This is a spoiler thread so I assume it's ok to post this here but I'm just happy to have this validated at long last. I was literally correct on just about every observation I've made on the game, from the flowers being significant to the state of Ganon and the Master Sword being an important clue.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So this confirms my suspiciions that Zelda is a ****ing idiot, literally undeserving of ****ing Wisdom, as she leads the charge to GET HER OWN TROUPE KILLED

jesus CHRIST what a dumb broad she is

New page so I'll make a new post.

Here's some info I scraped up, I'll update as I find more.

The Kokiri are in the game. It seems none of them have names though...

There's a character named Maron and a place called Maron Spring. That's what I think the text means at least...

The Boomerang is back, a normal boomerang. It was used by the Koroks.

Last edited:
She'd have to wrench the ToP from Ganon to
get the full TF we see

The only theories that are even viable at this rate unless you wanna suggest Ganon lost the ToP are Post AoL or the True Child Timeline theory

The Triforce symbol on the back of the hand does not necessarily mean that the individual is in possession of the Triforce, only that they are worthy of possessing it... we see this in Skyward Sword when Link completes his quest for the three Sacred Flames, with each causing a piece of the Triforce symbol on his hand to light up... but he does not obtain the Triforce itself until he completes the Sky Keep.
Zelda may have therefore only proven that she is worthy of possessing the full Triforce, and may not actually possess it in that scene, with the light potentially being a variation of the light magic she has demonstrated in other games
We also know that the pieces of the Triforce can be passed from person to person at will, and can leave a person if they are no longer worthy (both seen in TP), so if two people were to prove themselves worthy to possess one of the pieces, then it would make sense that the piece of the Triforce could pass between them on its own.
So Zelda could potentially have received the Triforce of Power when she proved herself worthy to possess it... without needing to confront Ganon
This means that any of the timelines are technically still viable as far as the Triforce goes.

Also the original Triforce Mark - AoL - it showed Link was worthy/destined to be a Triforce bearer. He still had to track it down and claim it.

But his hand only glowed when the mark actually appeared in AoL and SS; it quit glowing shortly after he proved himself worthy of having the Triforce. Also, I'd like to point out, on the Tapestry depicting the events, there's a very faint yet apparent (in the cutscene) Triforce under Zelda's "light." If that isn't apparent, I don't know what is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom