• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Emblem Fire Emblem Heroes

Threads relating to the Fire Emblem series.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
My current team is a Lucina 5s lvl22, Marth 4s lvl16, Abel 5s lvl22, and clarine 4s lvl17. I am working on leveling up my ranged characters but the only ones that show any potential are my 3s Nino and my 3s Robin. I've tried getting better Tome characters but I just get riders, fliers, and a load af those dang Matthews

Feverish

Source of stink
I just summoned a 5 star Seliph and in 9 hours I can upgrade my Robin to 5 stars. After training them my team will be Seliph, Robin, Takumi, and Marth. Couldn't get any 5 star green units sadly

i want to get one of the sacred stones people so i can get the 20 great badge bonus but the summoning odds are oppressing me so much

I don't see the point. The feather mechanic is so broken, that the badges by extension are equally useless. I've had enough feathers to promote a total of one unit to 5 star, and that's only because they gifted us with 10,000 for the Twitter reward.

Glad that none of the current banner characters interest me, I'm going to be hoarding orbs for when the Radiant games finally drop.

Feverish

Source of stink
I don't see the point. The feather mechanic is so broken, that the badges by extension are equally useless. I've had enough feathers to promote a total of one unit to 5 star, and that's only because they gifted us with 10,000 for the Twitter reward.

Glad that none of the current banner characters interest me, I'm going to be hoarding orbs for when the Radiant games finally drop.
I think the arena should give more feathers, it takes 10 weeks to get 20k from the arena

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Current team:
☆☆☆☆Arthur Lv.29
☆☆☆☆Saizo Lv. 28 (Gonna unlock pontential after I get 6,000 feathers
☆☆☆☆ Robin Lv. 26
☆☆☆☆☆Leo Lv. 30

I'm happy with my current team, but any-star Chrom with replace Leo within 30 seconds of aquirement.

I honestly can't think of anyone I would replace Robin, with if I got them.

Saizo is my dedicated colorless, he was my second aquired unit and started at ☆☆☆, and is gonna be ☆☆☆☆☆ soon, how far have we come...

Arthur is one of my favorite units in the series, and I honestly don't know if I'd kick him out if I got Camilla. If she were ☆☆☆☆☆ I would but any less would be a hard decision.

the weapon mastery **** triggered me because i had designated teams all set up and it had to RUIN it, so i ended up writing up my teams in notepad so i remember because even though i probably would i like the order they're in thats IMPORTANT

here are my five teams as they normally are

I (Arena) : Lyn[5], Jeorge[5], Robin[5], Azura[5]
II (EXP) : Felicia[4], Subaki[3], Sophia[3], Frederick[3]
III (Story) : Lyn[5], Virion[4], Cherche[4], Effie[4]
IV (EXP) : Jeorge[5], Robin[5], Narcian[4], Palla[4]
V (EXP) : Azura[5], Chrom[4], Tharja[4], Gunter[3]

and the exp teams i was forced to replace for the designated weapon mastery bull**** (well i want as many rewards as i can get ok)

II (Axe) : Narcian[4], Cherche[4], Gunter[3], Beruka[4]
IV (Lance) : Effie[4], Azura[5], Subaki[3], Donnel[4]
V (Sword) : Lyn[5], Palla[4], Chrom[4], Laslow[4]

i actually dont have that many axe users i didnt notice

also if i waste any more ****ing orbs summoning raigh im gonna shoot myself you know ive summoned like six of him why go away your etrian odyssey artist can go away it triggers me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom