• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sadia's Sig Swamp

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Hmmmmhmmmmm totally didn't see this coming, did you :>

Use this
Chose one
Here's the third

My horrible rendering skills aside, can you put Simba/Nala at the top right, Niara/Novu at the bottom left (need to flip the image over, plz), and Mufasa/Simba in the middle kinda faded away because it's a memory
8foHW2O.gif
The renders may be hard to work with, so tell me if you want another one :) If you want to change the positioning you can, because again, it would be hard to work it
8foHW2O.gif
Good luck! :) And yes, you can take 6 months on it :>

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
@Eduarda

Done did. lol Probably the shortest amount of time I've taken.

JazCfIK.jpg

I hope you like it. :pikalove: If you don't, tell me. (Does the border look weird? I know some people don't like light borders, I can make it dark if you want.) This was my first time working with more then one central render, so that was an interesting change. Although, I blurred up the images quite a bit when resizing them, saweey. Thanks for the request, I hope I managed to capture the magic of Disney. ;-; By the way, making this got the whole lion king soundtrack stuck in my head (we are oneeeeeee hnnng).

Last edited:

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
@Eduarda

Done did. lol Probably the shortest amount of time I've taken.

JazCfIK.jpg

I hope you like it. :pikalove: If you don't, tell me. (Does the border look weird? I know some people don't like light borders, I can make it dark if you want.) This was my first time working with more then one central render, so that was an interesting change. Although, I blurred up the images quite a bit when resizing them, saweey. Thanks for the request, I hope I managed to capture the magic of Disney. ;-; By the way, making this got the whole lion king soundtrack stuck in my head (we are oneeeeeee hnnng).
OH MY GOSH IT'S GORGEOUS AND AMAZING AND YOU'RE WONDERFUL AND THANK YOU SO MUCH NOW LET ME INTO YOUR HOUSE AND PLAY ALBW :D

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
So, I'm gonna request something from you!

I need a new sloth sig, one a little bit smaller. Use this image with the text "I needz a hug"... or anything else hug related that sounds adorable. Have a field day! :D

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I'll do it!!....... eventually >.> Should be fun lol

Let me know if there's anything else you prefer. Other images, colour schemes, size (just gonna use standard if you don't specify), etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom