• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Both happy and sad that week after next i finish for a month of easter T.T Happy cuz i only have three weeks this half term sad cuz my parents want me to work out the garden. NO GARDEN WHY YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS. WE HAD A DAMNED UNDERSTANDING.

Just saw the new Deadpool movie! Funniest movie I have ever watched in my life!........but I do have to say, I was ssooooooo not ready for that moment when that guy smashed into the highway sign like an exploding blood bag lol.

If you are at a fiery volcanoe with an evil ring of power and a dude wont give said ring up, DON'T just watch him walk away with ultimate evil!!!!! DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!

Night Owl

~Momentai
This evening has been interesting. I came home from work to find that one of my mother's coworkers had left a present for my mother to give me because she had heard I was planning on transferring to Texas A&M.
Her note said:
Matt-- You don't know me , but I heard you were going to ATM in the fall.
Congrats! Whoop!
Hardwork pays off
Gig 'em
(She went to school at Texas A&M)​

After opening the gift, which was an A&M wallet with $20 already inside, I felt the need to check the AIS system to see if I had been accepted.
Turns out I was, so I will be going to A&M next fall. The funny thing is, the status was changed from "App complete and in review" to "admitted" sometime this afternoon/evening. So how she knew before I did is anyone's guess. (Seriously though, I've been frenetically checking several times a day this past few weeks or so. Sure I figured I would be, but still...)

Still not a bad thing to come home to. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom