Spikes doesn't affect Shedinja due its abillity, plus as Spikes isn't a super-effective move, it won't hit Shedinja.
I know that focus band has only 10% of chances to work, but YOU NEED TO STRIKE IT WITH A SUPER-EFFECTIVE MOVE TO KILL IT, AND AS ALMOST NOBODY USES THE SUPER-EFFECTIVE MOVES, YOU HAVE 90% OF CHANCES TO WIN THE FIGHT!!!
hai there... i heard you like pokemon? what is your fav? mine is vaporeon. I would battle you over wifi but sadly i have no DS wifi. Are you getting heart gold or soul silver? i mgetting heartgold because my brothers are getting soul silver.