• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Salem

SICK
Oh gawd, why?
They established the draft recently, it only applies to males under the age of 30.:ananger:
They think "its for our own good" because of all the "troubles" in the middle East.

My own pet theory is that they despise young people and they wanna punish us in anyway they can.

I'm gonna watch Star Wars Episodes 1-6 because I'm seeing The Force Awakens next week. get hype son
Get hype indeed.

Last edited:

Salem

SICK
Threaten to shoot the commanding officer they'll kick you out easily, that or feign mental illness, they won't take you on. Also what country you in Salem?
it's called UAE.

I heard of a guy that pretended to be mentally ill, he got his time period extended.

Also, threatening an officer, while satisfying, will get me much deeper ****.

Salem

SICK
True, i dunno what else i could say but damn man that sucks
Yeah.

What bothers me about all this is all the hypocrites. People whom this law does not apply to, and yet they think they have the right to look down on us for hating it.

The worst people are those who somehow avoid it through a medical reasons and yet they lecture about how good it is for the country.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just frustrated about all this.

Salem

SICK
Sorry to hear that friend. Will you have to actively join the forces, or are you on standby?
I have no idea, I'll have a 9 month of "training" and then 3 weeks each year until I reach the age of 30 or 40, I forget which.

I've heard of some few people that get sent to Yemen, some of them got killed, so they stopped sending draftees, but I dunno if that's permanent or what, they can change their minds any time.

However most of us probably won't see combat unless our neighbors get really crazy or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom