• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Some Bad Movies?

Hiya Everybody,

I'm a big fan of bad movies. And I was wondering if you people could help me find some new ones to watch!

Thanks,
Mrtorch

Beeker

Wild Card
I dunno how many have head of this one, but I encourage you to look up A Talking Cat!?!, just. So quality. Also beautiful in quality is Birdemic. :P
Any variance of shark movie works too, especially Syfy's original movies like Sharktopus and of course everyone's favourite, Sharknado(though not gonna lie, that movie has the best climax in any movie ever).
Also aww yeah, high five for terribad movie lovers! They're just so entertaining to watch. xD

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Batman & Robin
Superman IV: The Quest for Peace
95% of slasher movies
Super Mario Bros.
The Star Wars Prequel Trilogy has a good bit of bad in it, although some of it actually works

I think that's a good start:yes:

Manos: The Hands of Fate

[video=youtube;eKNTaWElUgA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKNTaWElUgA[/video]
Speaks for itself.

Brain of Blood

Hilariously awful. Obviously brain transplants cause you to turn into a monster with a bad costume and makeup.

Attack of The Crab Monsters

Giant paper-mache capable of telepathy attack scientists, and are killed by... electricity!

Pretty much any "Sci-Fi Original" movie qualifies, in particular, Megashark vs Giant Octopus and any of the giant insert-animal-here movies. Also, Malibu Shark Attack and of course, Sharknado.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Sharknado
Jersey Shore Shark Attack
Sharktopus
Paranormal Activity 2-4
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2
Gravity
Wrong Turn 4
Jumanji
Drop Dead Fred
Disaster Movie
Battle Los Angeles
Piranha 3D
Greese 2
Planet of the Apes
Drag Me To Hell
Nazis at the Centre of the Earth

(there's probably tons more...)

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
There's the all-time classic The Room.

"You are tearing me apart, Lisa!"

I did not hit her, it's not true, it's bull****, I did not... Oh hi Mark

Anyways, I'd say...
The Hurt Locker
Gravity

That's what I think of off the top of my head...

MW7

The Star Wars Prequel Trilogy has a good bit of bad in it, although some of it actually works
I love the films, but I would say at the same time it features the worst depiction of romance that I've encountered in any medium. Watching the RedLetterMedia review of Attack of the Clones demonstrates how Anakin does nothing but show that he's a self-centered psychopath, and Padme still marries him half an hour later in the movie after he insanely rambles about committing a genocide of sand people. I like most aspects of the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy, but the love story portion was unbelievably horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom