• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I was talking to one of my friends earlier, and he said he has a final in one of his classes already. Early October seems pretty early to have a final for the fall semester.

unless they're on trimesters. depending on which week classes start, finals could be as early as next week.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I was talking to one of my friends earlier, and he said he has a final in one of his classes already. Early October seems pretty early to have a final for the fall semester.

Could be an 8 week course.
At Austin Community College there are three course lengths in a typical semester:
16 week courses (standard), 12 week courses (start 4 weeks in), and 8 week courses (either the first 8 weeks or the last 8 weeks).

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My classes this semester have been much more difficult than last semester and have had a lot more work but I feel as though I am learning a lot more now too. Networking Essentials for example is a lot of work but I feel good about it as I am actually learning quite a bit there as a result.

Next semester I'll be taking Database Fundamentals where I'll learn SQL, Japanese Language and Culture 3 (they'll probably start me on 3), Foundations in International Studies and I am tossing up on what to do as an option class. I am thinking either Applications Programming or Information System Development Methodologies.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Just beat Link's Awakening DX for my recordings. Do you think the people in that world have/had independent conciseness?

I wouldn't have said so. They would have been projections inside a dream. When we go to sleep the people we meet in our dreams dont have independent consciousness but are created by our own brains and act as our subconscious makes them act.

13d780c284.jpg

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I had a good day. Not bad for a corrupt to the core person
I thought I heard some really loud thunder, and looked outside expecting to see a storm out there. Turns out a truck ran straight into a light pole and knocked it over in the parking lot across the street.
This reminds me of an accident I witnessed happening last year. A guy tried to pass another guy on the roundabout and crashed into a light pole. Stupidity at the fullest.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The Higher School Certificate Exams start tomorrow for final year high school students in my state and it is great to sit back and just watch the memes and banter on Facebook without having to worry about doing those exams ever again. Looking back on myself from a year ago I can honestly say that I am a lot happier now than I was back then, life after High School has had its downsides but I really do not miss much at all about High School now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom