• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Manaburn

Graphics Artist
I think the forums could use an updated banner design. "Zelda Dungeon" in gray text is pretty dull. I could shoot a few designs your way I'd just need the banner dimensions :)

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
I think the forums could use an updated banner design. "Zelda Dungeon" in gray text is pretty dull. I could shoot a few designs your way I'd just need the banner dimensions :)
You can change the theme, which has different banners. Though it would be nice if the of the actual themes were improved or deleted (stares at "THEBESTZDERS (NOW WITH 150% MORE HEADACHE theme").

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™

You always have the option to swap which layout you're using at the bottom of the page where it says "Lost Woulds" or whatever current layout you're using. I would recommend the Farore layout, or maybe Din or Nayru. I personally use delt forums because I enjoy the purple and the white text is easy on the eyes. I'm not too crazy about Lost Woulds being the default, but that's just me.

New designs would be kind of cool to see though.

Manaburn

Graphics Artist
You can change the theme, which has different banners. Though it would be nice if the of the actual themes were improved or deleted (stares at "THEBESTZDERS (NOW WITH 150% MORE HEADACHE theme").

You always have the option to swap which layout you're using at the bottom of the page where it says "Lost Woulds" or whatever current layout you're using. I would recommend the Farore layout, or maybe Din or Nayru. I personally use delt forums because I enjoy the purple and the white text is easy on the eyes. I'm not too crazy about Lost Woulds being the default, but that's just me.

Thanks! I didn't even realize there were different themes to choose from until you had mentioned it. "THEBESTZDERS" is trolly haha, I'm really liking the "Farore" style at the moment. :)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section

Really. I had no idea [/sarcasm]

Storm

I understand well and good there has to be a zelda theme. But shouldnt be Tingle be lime green theme and maybe get Majora for a purple. Or maybe Vaati. Or give us back the customization we once had for themes

...Lime green theme? If you want eyestrain, use thebestzders. Look, you're complaining about lack of purple themes, when they're the most abundant. You have delt fourms, The Lost Woulds, and Tingle to choose from. And ffs thebestzders is primarily a purple theme too. Literally half of the available themes are purple. If that's not enough purple, use Stylish.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Might I suggest those wanting to view existing themes in other colours try on a pair of rose tinted glasses. Everything looks better through them or so I've heard.

Storm

...Lime green theme? If you want eyestrain, use thebestzders. Look, you're complaining about lack of purple themes, when they're the most abundant. You have delt fourms, The Lost Woulds, and Tingle to choose from. And ffs thebestzders is primarily a purple theme too. Literally half of the available themes are purple. If that's not enough purple, use Stylish.
I dont use Godzilla flamewolf or the Giggle shine. I want a theme that i make that i can use in a group and maybe for me, so i can share it. And none of those are Majora Purple. Lost woulds is lilac, tingle is more indigo, Eyesore is fushia. My suggestion: bring back cuztomization

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Why? You don't have this theme set as the default, and you can change it if you accidentally switch to that one. First it's you want things you don't like (emotes) disabled by default, and when something is disabled by default you want it deleted.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Why? You don't have this theme set as the default, and you can change it if you accidentally switch to that one. First it's you want things you don't like (emotes) disabled by default, and when something is disabled by default you want it deleted.
It should be there just in case somebody wants to use it (who knows, somebody might like it and want to use it. You have to atleast hold that “what if” scenario in regard before just deleting stuff).

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I have a suggestion! If there is something or a feature you don't like on the website which has the option for you to not have to see it like idk the fact you can block emotes or use a normal theme, put your big girl panties on and disable it yourself instead of *****ing about it all the time. I would assume that if you are capable of writing complaints all the time then your hands work so you're capable of a few clicks of a button. There are people who are ok with the emotes and sure nobody likes that one theme but then again most people spend their time on something other than literally looking for obscure non-problems. If things were that bad you would have stopped coming on this website. Onto my suggestion, stfu. If you want this to be a community treat it like one not like a battleground for your little posse of losers

Edit: I know what's coming oh ignore her it's not worth it blah blah

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I have a suggestion! If there is something or a feature you don't like on the website which has the option for you to not have to see it like idk the fact you can block emotes or use a normal theme, put your big girl panties on and disable it yourself instead of *****ing about it all the time. I would assume that if you are capable of writing complaints all the time then your hands work so you're capable of a few clicks of a button. There are people who are ok with the emotes and sure nobody likes that one theme but then again most people spend their time on something other than literally looking for obscure non-problems. If things were that bad you would have stopped coming on this website. Onto my suggestion, stfu. If you want this to be a community treat it like one not like a battleground for your little posse of losers :)
Not only is there literally a command that will block ALL of the giant emotes (into the block emotes area, type THEBESTEMOTES~), so you never even have to THINK about them again. And THEBESTZDERS theme is disabled by DEFAULT, so god that's a stupid complaint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom