• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Re-Make -- Master Wish List

Iridescence

Emancipated Wind Fish
  • Displayed in 1080p on Nintendo's next gen console.
  • All blurry/low-poly textures are redone
  • Characters and cutscenes are entirely re-animated
  • Soundtrack is redone with a live orchestra
  • Save/checkpoint statues available throughout the overworld
  • A save statue will be available near the mini-boss and final boss of each dungeon.
  • Hero Mode (available at start): Enemies do 2x ; No wild fairies/hearts.
  • Beginner Mode (available at start): Optionally receive hints for puzzles.
  • Add more attacks and abilities to Wolf Link
  • Citizens of Hyrule Town express more terror and grief when its under twilight
  • Goat herding mini-games and sword tutorial are skippable in the beginning
  • Tears of Light search is replaced with just fighting 1 Twilit Bloat (the big bug)
  • Reduce the loading time between areas to less than 1 second
  • Second analog stick for camera angle
  • Make the sword skill upgrades easier to find
  • Epona moves 25% faster in wild areas when enemies aren't nearby
  • Redesign the looks of enemies and items to differ them from OOT
  • Populate Hyrule Field with grass, trees, hidden entrances for small puzzle filled caves
  • In the caves will be puzzles that utilize every single item in your arsenal
  • Miiverse/online functionality - able to leave notes for other players in overworld

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14134

Better graphics and a hero mode would do it for me. Some of your points are fine but why save statues in the overworld. Thats a inconvenient step back from being able to save by going into the menu.

Iridescence

Emancipated Wind Fish
I agree. I revised my list, so that you can still save via menu while also having statues. My issue was that if a player combs through a large area but doesn't reach a temple or new area yet, then they start all the way back at the beginning.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I agree. I revised my list, so that you can still save via menu while also having statues. My issue was that if a player combs through a large area but doesn't reach a temple or new area yet, then they start all the way back at the beginning.

The wii U is marginally more powerful than a 360. In Skyrim which is on the 360 you can save anywhere you want. Not just at a designated statue. The Wii U will be able to do that in a TP remake, so there is no need for save statues full stop.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
My want list is this:

A hard mode-more aggressive foes that do a reasonable amount of damage

1080p resolution

Full graphical overhaul so it looks as good as the Wii U tech Demo

Reorchestrated soundtrack-No more nasty Midi. Real instruments and choir.

Tears of light and sky symbol quests revamped to remove tedium.

Ilias quest to give the player something other than an absolutely useless whistle for your horse.

Sumo wrestling to be a full minigame

Beginning of the game altered so tutorials are optional.

Gossip stones hidden around the world that reveal more about the Lore- similar to halo's terminals they could each play a different cutscene depicting some of Hyrules history-Finding these would add more of an exploration aspect which many desired in the first place.

Last edited:
i first played it when i was in 5th grade,i'm in my 2nd year of college now...
Ok, more accurately, it still looks fine it it's original version, and doesn't represent a time period far removed from where video games are now. It's easily accessible in its original format. It's not scarcely available. And I'm confused how so many people can claim nintendo doesn't do anything new, then turn around and demand a remake. I feel like this discussion shouldn't even exist until they give us the game they actually promised us and failed to deliver on thus far.

Re-record music, clean up the dang textures, and increase the rendering resolution. Add more vegetation and we're golden. I don't feel the game needs any gameplay changes, however, might be good to have the "Un-mirrored" version.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I don't really get why people keep calling for this to be remade… it's not even that old.
WW wasn't even technically that old either when it was remade. The thing is with TP people feel like out of all other games it's one which might benefit from a remake. Lookout because SS remake debates will probably pop up in early 2021!

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
It's not scarcely available.
Untitled (Time 0_00_02;04).png
nyeeh

And I'm confused how so many people can claim nintendo doesn't do anything new, then turn around and demand a remake. I feel like this discussion shouldn't even exist until they give us the game they actually promised us and failed to deliver on thus far.

though this,i definitely agree w/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom