• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Pancake Samurai came back for the third act, it was amazing, you should have heard the opera score that played alongside the act, absolutely stunning.
Kitsu released the Resignation Part II which was a huge hit both at the box office and with the Critics.
Me and JC got married and had a child called Baloo, we believe he's inherited most of JC's Uganda blood, but there's still a little bit of British in there since he has PROPER tea.

Apart from that it was your usual drama affair.
:eek:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Pancake Samurai came back for the third act, it was amazing, you should have heard the opera score that played alongside the act, absolutely stunning.
Kitsu released the Resignation Part II which was a huge hit both at the box office and with the Critics.
Me and JC got married and had a child called Baloo, we believe he's inherited most of JC's Uganda blood, but there's still a little bit of British in there since he has PROPER tea.

Apart from that it was your usual drama affair.
Here's a picture of Baloo at my Sunday Dance & Brunch that I held over the weekend:
5111068bb8.png

Reactions: Dan

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Just saw a Girl i once had a crush on (and to some extent still do, but then that's likely fondness of the memories i have of her), on the bus and not only did it turn out she had a kid almost immediately leaving school, but she ended up really screwed cuz the bloke she had it with was an old friend of mine who had some major difficulties. On one hand i am glad i never asked her out cuz she looks rough as crap, stressed to the nines, but i am also glad she found a bit of happiness for herself.

I feel so restless because my beach vacation is this Saturday and I can just feel the seconds ticking away. It's like can't this damn thing come any faster. I'm feeling antsy and impatient.

This is also the first real beach vacation we've had in several years. That probably adds to my impatience.

Heh, how long is the car ride? :3

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
This was only my second day as a member of a construction crew, and I'm already wiped out. I knew it'd be a lot of work, but it's harder than I thought, especially since we start at 6am and keep going until around 5:30pm with only a short 10-20 minute break for lunch.

At least I have my own hotel room though! :3

Dan

Quite concerned that the Android Skype app isn't telling users what's new when a new update rolls out. It instead says, thanks for using Skype we release new improvements quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom