• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
So... School starts after two weeks. To be honest I'm not looking forward to it. I'm at second year in upper secondary school. My first year wasn't that nice, I got ingored by my classmates, made all teamworks all alone because no one wanted do them with me and i don't have anyone that I know and i don't have any friends.
I know that I should be more social and get more friends in real life or even internet, but I'm just too shy to talk people i don't know. Also finding someone who has same interests with me is kinda hard, because i don't know how to tell them that I like videogames and Pokemon.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
So... School starts after two weeks. To be honest I'm not looking forward to it. I'm at second year in upper secondary school. My first year wasn't that nice, I got ingored by my classmates, made all teamworks all alone because no one wanted do them with me and i don't have anyone that I know and i don't have any friends.
I know that I should be more social and get more friends in real life or even internet, but I'm just too shy to talk people i don't know. Also finding someone who has same interests with me is kinda hard, because i don't know how to tell them that I like videogames and Pokemon.

I had the same issues during my school years. I ended up more friends with teachers than students and believe me that earns you so many fights. A good idea is to frequent the library and see who hangs there, i made some good friends at that time, the kids who generally are unsociable are more likely to frequent that area and as such less likely to ignore someone trying to be friendly.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Trying to think of skills I don't have which might help me get better jobs. Might learn to code or something just to have somethibg better to put on my cv than "I know how to let a till do all the mental arithmetic for me" or "I can read" etc

excel. employers eat that ms office **** up.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Even better learn access.

yes. one of my good friends who went into programming has turned ms access into a career. he was the only one at his company that bothered learning the software and now designs automated database systems that interact with RFID tags to track a quarter of a million parts on john deere factory floors.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
>Kitsu is gonna hate me

Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom