• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
That the lump on the back of my head is really big and I need to see a doctor about it. It has grown a lot in just a year. I'm not afraid at all but damn, I'm so lazy when it comes to things like this. My sister is freaking out it might be a tumor but come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
That the lump on the back of my head is really big and I need to see a doctor about it. It has grown a lot in just a year. I'm not afraid at all but damn, I'm so lazy when it comes to things like this. My sister is freaking out it might be a tumor but come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get it checked, even if it's just something and nothing it's better you know! My sister ignored this weird mole for years and it kept getting bigger and changing shape. Luckily when she went finally it turned out to be nothing and they gave her some stuff and it went away but still!

Anyway on my mind... I haven't slept hardly any this week especially rhe past three days and at work I was almost asleep on my feet but now it's night time the anxiety has started so I cant sleep anyway. I'm too scared to even sleep in my bedroom atm, I'm on the sofa, I don't know what to do I'm at my wits end tbh

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Get it checked, even if it's just something and nothing it's better you know! My sister ignored this weird mole for years and it kept getting bigger and changing shape. Luckily when she went finally it turned out to be nothing and they gave her some stuff and it went away but still!

Anyway on my mind... I haven't slept hardly any this week especially rhe past three days and at work I was almost asleep on my feet but now it's night time the anxiety has started so I cant sleep anyway. I'm too scared to even sleep in my bedroom atm, I'm on the sofa, I don't know what to do I'm at my wits end tbh

whats ze matter Beauts? You can tellz me. I guarantee my insanity won't tell anyone

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
finally got a 3DS for my birthday, really excited to be 18. I think yesterday was the best birthday I've ever had. My friend picked me up from my house, we went out, bought lotto tickets, got poutine, and then I crashed at her place. Also going to Montreal with her in a week or so. so yeah, things are looking up.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I finally watched the last three Harry Potter movies and now I can say with certainty that the first three (along with the 8th actually) are my favorites. I don't remember a thing from the books so I can't really say how well the last books were adapted or not but I still enjoyed them. The Half-Blood Prince was pretty weak, though.

If I had to pick, I'd say my favorites are 2, 5, and 8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom