• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Book Are You Currently Reading?

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy by John Le Carré. So far, I'm liking it just as much as its film adaptation.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
"The Fight for English: How Language Pundits Ate, Shot, and Left", by David Crystal. It's a history of the attitudes behind English prescriptivism and language purism. It's basically a book all about the history of Grammar Nazis and how silly they and their aims are. Really good so far.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Still reading the Silmarillion, after a week off, and I'm coming up to the Children of Hurin. I'm not sure whether to buy the expanded book first or read through and buy the book after.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Breakfast With Scot, by Michael Downing. As I expected, it's very different to its film adaptation. And though I'm not a huge fan of the author's style, as far as my tolerance for first person narrative goes, the novel has so far been fairly enjoyable.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Right now im reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I havent read the Harry Potter series in such a long time so i decided to restart. :)

Oh and I have to read 1984 over the summer for my english class.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I just finished Looking for Alaska and An Abundance of Katherines, both of which are by John Green.
They were fantastic.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I'm reading Hannibal Rising by Thomas Harris. It's not holding my attention like the other books in the series, but it's nice to learn more about Hannibal Lecter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom