• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
If it is possible, I would like a TP Link riding into the sunset with the text under: Heroes get remembered, but Legends Never Die... and then my name in the top left corner (Jesper, if you couldn't figure xP)

Steve

5/19/13
Steve that looks AWESOME, can you put Irishfire bigger in the upper left corner?

irishfire-1.png

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
I would like a sig of toon Link from the wind waker, on king of red lions, sailing next to Tetra's boat.

can you do it?

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
If it is possible, I would like a TP Link riding into the sunset with the text under: Heroes get remembered, but Legends Never Die... and then my name in the top left corner (Jesper, if you couldn't figure xP)

I have an idea for this one, I'll upload it asap. Dunno if it'll be suitable, but we'll see :3

Epwna

The epic turnip king
If possible,I'd like a sig of link riding epona while epona crushes a bublin archer.I would like it to say "Epwna.The horse the can destroy you."Also,can I have an avatar of volvagia.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Okay, Jesper. Sorry that took so long xD

Initially I made this one...
possible1copy.png

But then I had a brainwave, and made this one:
possible2copy.png

The first one was more colourful, but the second one matches your request better. Still, here's both. And if neither are suitable or what you were thinking of, or if there's somethign you want editing or changing, even the smallest detail, then feel free to point it out and I'll change it for you :3
I have a bunch more pictures of TP Link riding Epona saved too, from different angles and things, so if it's not what you imagined, I can make plenty of variations~!

Here are the URLs:
http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t326/ravenkle/possible1copy.png
http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t326/ravenkle/possible2copy.png

Hope you like~

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
Nice work there, some improvements though ;)

I will keep with the second one, but if you can make Link a little bit farther away from the "camera" (or pictobox if you want to :P)
And damn my bad english, I can't really tell if sunset counts both for morning and evening... When I think of it, make it like when the moon rises xP (if it is possible) And Link black toned, like shadowy...

The text though... The "Heroes get remembered, but legends never die" is fine, but make it like Light Blue and a little bit glowy (like my current sig)...
For my name, make it a little bit smaller and the same as above, with light blue and glowy text :P

Just to give you an easy idea to how it's gonna be...
Think of the phrase Heroes get remembered, but legends never die...
Like Link is leaving Hyrule, as a hero... And he will be remembered, for sure...
But Legends never die aswell... Like in 200 years he will be a legend, and not a hero...
Kinda he is leaving behind the things that made him who he are.

EDIT: Check out this picture: It's kinda how I want it ;) http://www.your-guide-to-gifts-for-horse-lovers.com/images/horse-vacation-riding-at-sunset.gif

Sorry if I'm kinda pushy, but I'm like Steven Spielberg: It's not good enough until it's perfect! :D
dont forget to credit yourself :D

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Jesper: Sure! I'll get to it right away.

And ahh, that picture really helps :3

EDIT: It'll take me until tomorrow, as I'll need to get my tablet out for this, and it won't work with the laptop~! Than you for being patient though :3
And I meant to say before, don't worry, you're not being pushy xDD I'm the same, I always keep fiddling with things until they're perfect. And don't worry, you were right, "sunset" refers just to when it goes down at night, "twilight" is the word that can mean both sunrise and sunset... which I think is confusing, but oh well.

Last edited:

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
OK Thanks :D I'm sure it will turn out nice! :D

and then a random interruption from... THE 50 CHARACTER LIMIT

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom