• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Does anyone else ever sleep for eight hours and wake up as tired as when you went to bed?

That means you've slept too long. I think it's around 5 hours that is the healthiest amount of time you should sleep for every night. Was on QI.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
tumblr_npl8dvTFAL1uskkbio1_1280.png

I'm thinking about printing out this picture hundreds of times and hanging them in every bathroom I come across.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
All the mods keep telling me I should know better for **** I'm incapable of knowing better and I swear to god I think it'd be best if I just leave this place forever because no matter how hard I try I'm still going to end up getting banned.

Seth literally just said something to me and it was something I was expecting to hear and I've heard a thousand times but no matter how many times it's said to me it in no way shape of form suddenly gives me all the social skills I've been missing since I was two.

I don't know how many of you realize this, but two bans does not make me learn something that 2 expulsions, 4 years of special educations, 5 counselors, 3 social workers, at least 30 suspensions, and hundreds of teachers can't even get me to learn because it's too confusing to me.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Someone broke into my car last night. Nothing was stolen because I don't keep valuables in there but it does make me feel violated.
Literally broke in? As in, it was locked?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Yeah. I remember even checking that I locked it last night because I always double check. Nothing was broken but they managed to get in somehow and rifle through all my stuff which was scattered around every where.
Wow, that's scary. Most teenagers and stuff won't break into a locked car; I wonder who would do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom