• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Item

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
oookay i have looked and trawled through the oot forums and it is time for WHAT IS THE BEST ITEM time.

My favourite is the light arrows simply becouse almost everything is affected by these.

what is yours

Remember without darkness there is no light

M

majoraskullkid

My favorite item would be the grappling hook because with it you can stun most of the enemies. It makes it a lot easier to kill 'em. And it can kill some little enemies, too.

D

Dinalfo

Well in my opinion, the best item in the game would have to be the Ocarina of Time. In explanation is rather short, it's quicker travel, plus unless you're a glitch machine, it is what's needed to complete the game.

octorok74

TETTAC
The best item for me would have to be the megaton hammer. I always found a way to damage enemies with it and had quite a fair range for a hammer. Also, it just looked awesome.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I loved the Light Arrows the most. That was basically the only thing that Zepda was good for in the game. Arrows and bows are so much fun to use. The bow and arrows will always be my favorite.

Austin

Austin
Hookshot. It stuns, it kills, it allows you to travel over large gaps, what else could you want?

J

Jkittycat

What is it with people and the Hookshot/Clawshot/Whip? I agree, it's my second fav, but doesn't ANYBODY love the spinner besides me? :hmm:
Ah well...o.oo.oo.o

Din Akera

Sniper
What is it with people and the Hookshot/Clawshot/Whip? I agree, it's my second fav, but doesn't ANYBODY love the spinner besides me? :hmm:

I think this is OoT specific, but I did like the spinner too. :)

Bow and arrows...but you know me mostly just the fire arrows. :) the longshot is second in line

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
My favorite item would be the grappling hook because with it you can stun most of the enemies. It makes it a lot easier to kill 'em. And it can kill some little enemies, too.

Do you mean the Hookshot?
The Grappling Hook was introduced in WW, and I hated it.

My favourite are the Hover Boots by far!
Once you had defeated Ganondorf you could run down his Tower, hovering over ledges which would scare the hell out of lil' Princess Zelda!

R

ramben07

My favorit item is it the ocarina of time beacuase, without the ocarina you cant moving in the game. The ocarina is the most importent item in the game ,is it play songs and it's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
people this forum is about the best item soit includs all games
my top 5 are
bow and arrow (fire, ice, light)
hookshot
the whip
megaton hammer
spinner

so many complicated answers

without light there can be no shadow

Users who are viewing this thread