• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
What if there was a ZD version of Majora's Mask but instead all the masks that are in regular MM, this version would have just the different BESTZDER emotes

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I'm getting real sick of Witcher 3 randomly crashing. It froze my whole PC so I had to hard reset it :dry:

What if there was a ZD version of Majora's Mask but instead all the masks that are in regular MM, this version would have just the different BESTZDER emotes
It would be better creepypasta material than the normal game.

Terminus

Just think; THIS would be an excellent mask:

:mineral:

n1Ncirc.png

Indeed, truly a work of art :P

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Tell us your story then, o wise one.
Well, alright then. It all happened around the start of this year, in Basketball Season...

I was in an Away Game, down in the locker room long before our game. My teammates were screwing around, keeping the light off like a bunch of idiots. At this time, I did not own a case for my phone but paid no attention as I used my Flashlight App. Without a second to lose, one of my classmates jumped me from behind like some sort of living Freddy Fazbear! I freaked out, tossing my phone forwards and yelling like Tom the Cat when he takes a serious hit to his foot. My phone slides across the floor after a serious fall, and I rush over to pick it up only to see the screen is ruined. My first reaction: bawl like a little baby. I KNEW my parents were going to kill me, I just KNEW it! My classmate kept telling me he was sorry, but I was too angry and sad to even forgive him! I kept thinking he pushed me, even though he didn't! In the end, the phone was ruined but I didn't get in any trouble for the phone being busted.

Terminus

It's funny. A year ago I was nervously preparing for my first New Zealand trip. Now I can't even think of that /person/ without my blood boiling. It's shocking and a bit sad how drastically feelings can change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom