• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Blue Canary's Art

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
How come there's no food on the plate if it's entitled Bacon and Eggs. Also, no knife? Naughty.

There was going to be a knife but there isn't. Which is weird considering it's supposed to be a statement on suicide and depression... still not sure what the statement is though, I'm just kinda decided things as I go alone. The lack of food might be a metaphor for anorexia, I dunno.

Blue Canary

tumblr_nowzihZqOq1tkl3nto1_540.jpg

My grandmother has a scanner so I wanted to draw something.

I first I wanted to draw a cat but then it ended up becoming this.

Don't ask why.

Blue Canary

tumblr_nptdvpks1f1tkl3nto1_540.png

THEY MIGHT BE KIDS THEY MIGHT BE SQUIDS THEY MIGHT BE KIDS THEY MIGHT BE SQUIDS THEY MIGHT BE KIDS THEY MIGHT BE SQUIDS THEY MIGHT BE KIDS THEY MIGHT BE SQUIDS THEY MIGHT BE KIDS THEY MIGHT BE SQUIDS THEY MIGHT BE KIDS THEY MIGHT BE SQUIDS THEY MIGHT BE KIDS THEY MIGHT BE SQUIDS THEY MIGHT BE KIDS THEY MIGHT BE SQUIDS THEY MIGHT BE KIDS THEY MIGHT BE SQUIDS THEY MIGHT BE KIDS THEY MIGHT BE SQUIDS THEY MIGHT BE KIDS THEY MIGHT BE SQUIDS THEY MIGHT BE KIDS THEY MIGHT BE SQUIDS THEY MIGHT BE KIDS THEY MIGHT BE SQUIDS THEY MIGHT BE KIDS THEY MIGHT BE SQUIDS THEY MIGHT BE KIDS THEY MIGHT BE SQUIDS THEY MIGHT BE KIDS THEY MIGHT BE SQUIDS

(Full image here)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom