• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

onebizarrekai

gay energy
The cord that I use to charge my computer broke (this is the third one now) and so I have to use my dad's laptop to do anything. Well, I guess I could use that old desktop we have but why use that one when I can use a faster, way newer and more convenient computer anyway.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
There's a lot on my mind at the moment.

Lately, I've been thinking about reincarnation and what I would have been in a past life. I'm not too sure if we do come back, but it's interesting to think that the same souls have been recycled over and over throughout millions and millions of years. I read somewhere that you can usually tell what kind of person/animal you were by the things you're drawn to in this life. Also, I read that usually the most important people in your life were usually part of all your past lives, and this is called a 'soul group'. Pretty interesting stuff to ponder about when you're bored.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
There's a lot on my mind at the moment.

Lately, I've been thinking about reincarnation and what I would have been in a past life. I'm not too sure if we do come back, but it's interesting to think that the same souls have been recycled over and over throughout millions and millions of years. I read somewhere that you can usually tell what kind of person/animal you were by the things you're drawn to in this life. Also, I read that usually the most important people in your life were usually part of all your past lives, and this is called a 'soul group'. Pretty interesting stuff to ponder about when you're bored.
Oh no!! Maybe that's why I have a spider sense! I can spot the tiniest spider while other people didn't even know they're there! Must be my past relatives :P

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
My Dad's been in a bad way for a while now, last year he fell and cracked his skull, then he had a heart attack at the end of the year and had to have several operations to fix his arteries, then he had another one to have a heart monitor out in, then he found out he had a gall stone but they can't operate on it because of his heart medication and he just went to the hospital today and they told him he is probably going to have a seizure pretty soon because of damage to his brain that may have been three even before he cracked his skull and he might die, so I'm feeling like **** today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom