• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
All politicians, no matter what party they represent, are all the same. They are, for the most part, incompetent and useless.

At least, that's how it is in the US.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
All politicians, no matter what party they represent, are all the same. They are, for the most part, incompetent and useless.

At least, that's how it is in the US.

The problems are, one, partisanship, like I said earlier, but also the fact that politicians are paid SO MUCH. Being an elected official should be a lot less glamorous. In Plato's The Republic, he touches on this a bit. Politicians become politicians for the money. If it were like jury duty, then I think we would get a lot more accomplished. And do away with parties.

The problems are, one, partisanship, like I said earlier, but also the fact that politicians are paid SO MUCH. Being an elected official should be a lot less glamorous. In Plato's The Republic, he touches on this a bit. Politicians become politicians for the money. If it were like jury duty, then I think we would get a lot more accomplished. And do away with parties.
I agree with this, 100%

Wait why the hell is everyone still talking about politics?

That's what I said about the religion thread.

they're not. it's an oscillation between blindly casting dispersion and a system they clearly don't understand and Utopian fairyland fantasy.

Look at rapture, Jonestown, Columbia, Mormon country of Utah, and etc.

All failed. In real life, and in games.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
ok, i guess i have to spell it out.

the bellyaching and political idealism specifically in this thread right now today lack any level of awareness, perspective, or realistic expectations.

Reactions: Dio
ok, i guess i have to spell it out.

the bellyaching and political idealism specifically in this thread right now today lack any level of awareness, perspective, or realistic expectations.

And you'd think someone who's so full of himself would know we do realize this, and know its a Utopian idea, but ofc we can dream can't we... Not around you, sadly.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
And you'd think someone who's so full of himself would know we do realize this, and know its a Utopian idea, but ofc we can dream can't we... Not around you, sadly.

i take any insult from you as a compliment. you've become someone i use as an anticompass. if i ever find myself agreeing with you in any respect, i seriously question my stance. i had been lost for a while in this respect because jj is gone. thank you for restoring this balance to my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom