• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is something that bothers you about yourself?

Zorth

#Scoundrel
- right shoulder blade is slightly asymmetrical to the spine compared with the left one. Makes the back muscles look a little weird and also causes a snapping sound in my right shoulder when I use it.

- my hair is extremely thick so I can only style it the way I want for a week after getting a haircut, after that week it becomes hard to make it look the way I want too and I can go around all day touching/adjusting my hair.

- I have been procrastinating more than usual this term. Just to avoid doing 1 architectural assignment and a few chapters of mathematics, I've been playing OoT (which I've played literally, from beginning to finish, over a 100 times), started working during weekdays, went on a one-week trip abroad, and even helped my mother with her gardening of some flowers??

I bite my nails when I'm nervous. I've done it so often I do it subconsciously, and it's wicked hard to stop.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
•I can't understand other people very well at all. If somebody gets defensive towards me, chances are I have no idea why.
•Unless I'm feeling cheerful, it takes effort for me to actually spit any words out.
•I don't feel cheerful nearly as often as I would like.
•I PROCRASTINATE SO FREAKING MUCH I CAN'T MAKE MYSELF DO ANYTHING
•I hardly ever smile.
•I'm too hard on myself.
•I'm scared of expressing myself to others, mostly in real life, and especially when it comes to my personal life. It makes me feel uncomfortable, and with people outside my family, it's even worse.
•I blame others too easily.

Bri b

Hylian warrior of Cybertron
I hate how quickly I can b irritated. It can b something small, but I'll get tickd off bout it, and I hardly admit how really scared i typically feel.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I don't have a straight nose.

And that's really my only complaint.

..Maybe my voice could be a little deeper and I could be slightly taller.

....I might have a large ego xD

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My bad temper. I have a very bad temper although it has been better for a while now.
My extreme sensitive skin. I swear even a sneeze could rip my skin apart.
Extremely impatient with people sometimes. I should just not let myself be annoyed by the little things and enjoy the good things about friendship sometimes.

ZeldaDungeon

Dungeoneer
My inability to sympathize with other people. Now matter how much I try, I just can't do it; It either ends up with me faking my sympathy to make the other person feel better or them seeing me as some cold a**hole.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I have no idea how to talk to people, ironically usually people of my own gender. I have absolutely no issue talking to girls, but I can never have a good conversation with guys. Probably because I am not too masculine of a person, and just can't carry a conversation. I'm also terrible at starting a conversation. There are people that I want to try to be friends with, but I can never gather the courage to walk up and say anything.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jealousy, really. I know I do it and try and curb it, but every relationship I've been in, if I know they're out with other people and having fun, even though I trust them, I just get a bit jealous. Same with friends, even. It's never gotten to a sort of breaking point, like when my friend's boyfriend stopped her from talking to someone, which I think is unfair and shows a lack of trust, but it's always there. :(

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
The fact that I literally cannot make any relationship work. It's got to the point where I don't think I ever will be in a committed relationship. Every time I get in one it gets to the point where I get scared to committing and end up convincing myself out of the relationship and it never ends smoothly.

- right shoulder blade is slightly asymmetrical to the spine compared with the left one. Makes the back muscles look a little weird and also causes a snapping sound in my right shoulder when I use it.
Yeah man, I have that imbalance too. Playing golf and tennis caused an imbalance in my right shoulder and working out without knowledge of what was wrong with my shoulder messed it up even worse. I've been rehabilitating it for a while now. It takes like a year until it's properly fixed, sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom