• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Art True Pokemon MMO RPG Game - Absolutely Free Not Even Donation : Pokemon Pets

MonsterMMORPG

Indie Game Developer
hi friend

i am to wondering if the play is freeing

becuz i am liking the shape in the game and

i hope poikemon is more funner to your version so

can give me any tips???

damn u are trolling me with bad english :D

but i believe i am writing better than what you have written as sarcasm

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
you know in real life i never practice English around myself (i live in Turkey) so i believe my English is not that bad :D

It's very difficult learning a language well. I'm sure if I was learning Turkish I'd be the MonsterMMORPG of whatever Turkish forums you're on.

And no, it's not bad. It's just odd, and that makes it cute.

MonsterMMORPG

Indie Game Developer
It's very difficult learning a language well. I'm sure if I was learning Turkish I'd be the MonsterMMORPG of whatever Turkish forums you're on.

Now i get what do you mean. When we saw a foreign person talking Turkish it also comes us cute/funny :)

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake

Loz how do you manage to inject your linguistics fetish into every thread?

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Loz how do you manage to inject your linguistics fetish into every thread?

fetish
[fet-ish, fee-tish] /ˈfɛt ɪʃ, ˈfi tɪʃ/
noun

1. an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency.
2. any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion:
to make a fetish of high grades.
3. Psychology. any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation.

--------------------------

fetish (n.)
"material object regarded with awe as having mysterious powers or being the representative of a deity that may be worshipped through it," 1610s, fatisso, from Portuguese feitiço "charm, sorcery, allurement," noun use of an adjective meaning "artificial."

The Portuguese adjective is from Latin facticius "made by art, artificial," from facere "to make, do, produce, etc." (see factitious, and compare French factice "artificial," restored from Old French faitise, from Latin facticius). Via the French word, Middle English had fetis, fetice (adj.) "cleverly made, neat, elegant" (of things), "handsome, pretty, neat" (of persons). But in the Middle Ages the Romanic derivatives of the word took on magical senses; compare Portuguese feiticeria "sorcery, witchcraft," feiticeiro "sorcerer, wizard." Latin facticius in Spanish has become hechizo "artificial, imitated," also "bewitchment, fascination."

The specific Portuguese use of the word that brought it to English probably began among Portuguese sailors and traders who used the word as a name for charms and talismans worshipped by the inhabitants of the Guinea coast of Africa. It was picked up and popularized in anthropology by Charles de Brosses' "Du culte des dieux fétiches" (1760), which influenced the word's spelling in English (French fétiche also is borrowed 18c. from the Portuguese word). Any material image of a religious idea is an idol; a material object in which force is supposed to be concentrated is a Fetish; a material object, or a class of material objects, plants, or animals, which is regarded by man with superstitious respect, and between whom and man there is supposed to exist an invisible but effective force, is a Totem. [J. Fitzgerald Lee, "The Greater Exodus," London, 1903] Figurative sense of "something irrationally revered, object of blind devotion" appears to be an extension made by the New England Transcendentalists (1837). For sexual sense (1897), see fetishism.

MonsterMMORPG

Indie Game Developer
Nice to see you're still putting work into my 2014 Game of the Year.

ty and :D

new update has arrived

http://forum.pokemonpets.com/Thread-Version-2-1-7

http://www.pokemonpets.com/Register

pokemonpets_update_by_monstermmorpg-d8y802o.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom