• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
We're thinking of getting rid of the MD section next. We'll probably dicuss it within the next couple of days and come to a decision.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
You misspelled "good ****ing riddance" wrong

wait... if she misspelled it wrong, doesn't that actually mean she spelled it correctly?

because how can you wrongly misspell something? you either spelled it wrong or you misspelled it. misspelling it wrong means you didn't misspell it right, meaning you spelled it right? double negatives man.

:cooky:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
He never said misspelled it wrong can you even read words?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
wait... if she misspelled it wrong, doesn't that actually mean she spelled it correctly?

because how can you wrongly misspell something? you either spelled it wrong or you misspelled it. misspelling it wrong means you didn't misspell it right, meaning you spelled it right? double negatives man.

No

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick

I've pulled four all-nighters in the past eight days. Anything coming out of my mouth is the cocktail of coffee and five hour energy talking

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
hundred and eight books going back to seven different libraries tomorrow. may i never have to think about this project ever. again.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I don't get why people hate reskins in Smash Bros. but get excited over Lucas and Mewtwo. Technically Lucario was the reskin of Mewtwo, but Lucas is just a reskin of Ness. Why does everyone want these characters so bad. I'd rather them be pallet swaps (well it probably wont work with Lucario/Mewtwo, but still).

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I don't get why people hate reskins in Smash Bros. but get excited over Lucas and Mewtwo. Technically Lucario was the reskin of Mewtwo, but Lucas is just a reskin of Ness. Why does everyone want these characters so bad. I'd rather them be pallet swaps (well it probably wont work with Lucario/Mewtwo, but still).

BECAUSE NOSTALGIA!!!!!!!1 AND WHILE WE'RE AT IT, Y NO GOKU IN SMASH SAKURAI??????????!!!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I never had an idea of what I wanted to do after High School. I still don't exactly know, but I really want to profession in music. Maybe being a teacher, because I look up to the 2 choir teachers I have a ton. I also could be a musician and make and preform music. I don't exactly know. I just know that music is my life already. Pancake x The song thread is a meme for a reason. I love music far too much. So why not make a living off it. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom