• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

CZG

Granted, but when you execute your fabilous move, you notice everybody is lying on the ground already. Killed by your Barbie song, your sword-fighting skills have become uttermost useless. On top of that, the Barbie song will follow you for the rest of your life, just like Link has to listen to Hyrules overworld theme all day long, each day over and over.

I wish I had some musical talent. I wonder what the side-effects will be this time.

Hazel

A Frog
Granted, but then you back gets stuck in the middle of the roll and everyone laughs at you and you die of embarrassment! AND you get transformed into a tree in the afterlife and get stuck with those songs in your head.

I wish nothing bad will ever happen to me.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Ok putting the barbie song was something random but you turned into something worth laughing on the floor laughing while being watched by your mom.Thanks!

This is for CZG: Granted but your "talent" makes the people have the reaction of o_O' while they are saying "..........". Not only that, it turns their faces into a blue color, gives them headaches, diarrhea, Halitosis, scoliosis and HIV, and they suffer a nervous breakdown, regression and soon they snap. But when they snap they....*please use your imagination to imagine what will happen....(What? even i don't know what will happen if they really did snap....)*

For Hazel: Granted but now... you will feel so annoyed that everyone is smiling and sheering no matter what event will happen.

Ok, I wish for the power of possess people, and make their body mine as if it was my own and their soul as my source of energy.

Last edited:
Granted But you accidnelty take the body of a guy whosold his soul to the devil and have to run on cheap batteries for the rest of your man posessing life.

I Wish for a better Avatar (Although this one is pretty cool...)

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
you got it pudding! but unfortunately you dont realise that link is inside it and you eat him by accident...

i wish i had a POKEBALL

Granted, but it sneds out a Snrolax and crushes you to death.

I wish this thread would be more popular again.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Since Hazel forgot to put a wish.... I'll answer Bluelink6 wish and corrupt it!

Granted but the thread got so popular only staff members are able to post.

I wish i have Pie! Pie! Pie on rye which i'll give it to someone who will think i will die,like a guy whose name is Kai, who then says hi, then sighsand i ask why.

Hazel

A Frog
I wish i have Pie! Pie! Pie on rye which i'll give it to someone who will think i will die,like a guy whose name is Kai, who then says hi, then sighsand i ask why.

Sorry I forgot, anyway, I realized and I just came back to edit it but you got here first. Anyway, granted, but you are doomed to say it out loud so many times your tongue turns itself into a knot, and then you cannot talk any more so someone else say it instead and you realize how stupid it sounds and then you're mute AND embarrassed.

I wish for my mum to stop banning Nutella from our house.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Fine, Nutella will no longer be banished from your house, she bans you instead.

I wish my other avatar worked so I could use it here.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Granted but it changed and it looks different now and ugly and you hate it.

I wish I could have a cooler signature.

A

Agatha

(I love Nutella)

Granted but although it's cooler, it looks different now and ugly and you hate it.

I wish I was 20 feet tall.

Starchain1

A star
Granted but now you make the game suck and get banned for copying( im not sure who I just remmeber it)

I wish that I could stop having strange dreams of the future

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom