• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sheik

:the:
I want to speak out to my 18-year-old brother about all the ways he's being a total douchebag and how he's ruining my life, but I'm afraid he'll physically harm me. What to do...

Fräulein Kanarienvogel.

Oh,and why am I not yet Supreme Monarch of Germany yet? And I'm not allowed to rant in SB so here it comes:

Mein Plan gut geht. Ich brauche nur loszuwerden, die Spaß Polizei zu bekommen, Fräulein Kanarienvogel Herz ,Kill Neilegef, gewinnen ganz Deutschland zu nehmen, und etwas chinesischen takeout .

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
So I'm still not over my breakup (yay 1 week :'[ ) and I found out last night that one of my freinds has a crush on me. I'm still so emotionally confused that I don't know whether I feel affection or am just desperate for human contact. **** everything about this situation.

Fig

The Altruist
Just came out of a small tournament, but there was a lot of hype in and I didn't lose a single set, ending up in 1st place! I feel so happy about myself as a player and I can only hope to keep improving on a daily basis. For those that actually care, here's a link to the bracket and you can view the twitch stream in the archives.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Just came out of a small tournament, but there was a lot of hype in and I didn't lose a single set, ending up in 1st place! I feel so happy about myself as a player and I can only hope to keep improving on a daily basis. For those that actually care, here's a link to the bracket and you can view the twitch stream in the archives.

The guy you beat in round 1 had to make his way through all of the losers bracket and you beat him again in Grand Finals. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom