• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I submitted my drawing to the official They Might Be Giants tumblr and they posted it. Yay.

rbipG0n.png

DAT Flanskitten. OwO

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
I'm not even like a huge mogwai fan, but i just bought a 2 disc special edition of young team because i love this album. so freaking good, no regrets. great use of my last £10 of birthday money

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The JoJo's Bizarre Adventure anime finally caught up to where I left off in the manga, so I have no idea what will be happening next. This is kinda exciting, but it also reminds me of how lazy I've been to not have picked back up on reading the manga in over a year...

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Online friends are so unreliable. Especially on Quotev. Yeah, see somebody getting all depressed because they're life sucks? Try to help them and they alienate you immediately. This is why I have trust issues with people online. Yes, you may be what you say you are, and I believe it, but I don't trust you as an individual person.

Can somebody here please prove me wrong? That ZD is different and people aren't going to abandon me here, too?

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Online friends are so unreliable. Especially on Quotev. Yeah, see somebody getting all depressed because they're life sucks? Try to help them and they alienate you immediately. This is why I have trust issues with people online. Yes, you may be what you say you are, and I believe it, but I don't trust you as an individual person.

Can somebody here please prove me wrong? That ZD is different and people aren't going to abandon me here, too?
I WILL PROVE YOU WRONG. from this moment on to forever, I will be your best online friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom