• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

You know somebody doesn't care about you anymore if they only care about babies. Next time when I get ill or something, I'm not letting my mom take care of me. That'll show her to not ignore her own children all because a baby gets her attention nowadays.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
why can i not go into a school past the third period? im trying to enroll but i cant get in the building. you say you are open from 7AM - 4PM. you are a liar.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Man, i can't believe i failed almost all my classes this semester just cuz i was so freaking lazy. I knew homeschool was a terrible idea for me. I'm so glad i'm moving to utah so i can go to real school. Honestly tho, if i have to be held back, i don't know what i would do. Everyone would think i'm stupid. I'm really not, i'm just incredibly lazy. I'm just incredibly mad at myself right now. I can't believe i did this to myself.

I'm such a failure.

I've failed at life.

Here comes the depression again. I thought i was doing better, i thought i was finally happy. Gosh dangit now i'm gonna be really depressed again.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I've failed at life.
No you haven't. So you failed at high school/college. Did your life stop? Are you dead? No. All it means is you have to take an alternative route. You might have to work harder in school, or you may have to get a job earlier than you expected. You haven't failed at life. You simply took a different route than other people might have taken. And trust me: your route is not a solitary one. So many people are going, have gone, and will go the way you have. I have done it - with college mind you - I didn't earn the grade I needed to make. So relax man. Take a deep breath, evaluate the situation (NOT on the basis on social stuff...honestly most of the people that you desire to gain approval from will disappear from your life if you're in high school), and make the moves that you're most comfortable making.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom