• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is your favorite Link?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I like the child Links the most. I guess the OoS and OoA Links are my favorites, because they're children sent to a completely different world than the one they've known. Same with MM Link, though he sort of wandered into the new land on his own.

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
Since ALttP was my first Zelda game, I'll have to go with him. Always loved the artwork of that character and the shield is very iconic for me.

2MooglesGaming

More fun than a bag of Kupo Nuts!
Wind Waker Link, of course. Link's never had more personality!

Totally! You really feel what he feels thanks to all of those expressions. :)
My favorite would also be Wind Waker Link :)
He's just so great!

Mine is Twilight Princess Link. He's got probably the coolest design of them all, not to mention he's probably the strongest of the Links (idgaf what game theory says Majoras Mask Link is a weak ****).
Yeah, you can't deny how badass TP Link is. Especially in Smash Bros!

HoT Link for purely nostalgic reasons.
You can't go wrong with some nostalgia :p
Definitely the Link from Minish Cap.
Haha, he's even more adorable in Minish Cap!

Iridescence

Emancipated Wind Fish
ALTTP - Pink hair FTW
OOT/MM - Standard. Pretty good.
TWW - Great animation. Totally comes to life.
TMC - Cutesy and cool.
TP - Mature design but horrible animation. Ehh...
SS - Kinda wierd but pretty good in its own way.
ALBW - Bilbo Baggins Jr. - Pretty cool guy overall

2MooglesGaming

Wind Waker Link for me. He's such a little dork. <3
Haha, yeah, even when he's killing moblins and saving Hyrule, he's still this adorable kid :)

Twilight Princess Link. Or OOT/MM link.
TP Link has a seriously great design. You can really see how they took OoT Link and polished it up.

That's a tough question, honestly. My favourite incarnation in general is blond (doesn't matter which so long as he's blond).

Then, if we're talking favourite things specifically: his heroism and loyalty, his big, impossibly blue eyes, the way he closes them in delight over the tiniest thing, his plump lips, his cute little booty...oh, I could go on forever.

(C'mon guys, did you really think I'd be able to give a short answer?)
Haha, that is an awesome response :) There really are a lot of things to love about Link, as your username suggests :p

Why was I not expecting this :rolleyes:

Wind Waker Link. Being a mini bad*** since 2002.
That's totally the best way to describe WW Link!

I like a lot of the Links, but the Hero of Time stands out to me the most, as his story is easily the most tragic. The man has been through hell and back and still gets handed the short end of the stick when his story draws to a close.

Honorable mentions go to the Hero of Twilight for being the most aesthetically pleasing to the eyes, the strongest naturally, being somewhat expressive and having dat papa wolf personality. Another nod goes to the Hero of Winds for being the most expressive of them all and just being downright adorable.
Yeah, the full story of HoT Link is pretty rough. Especially if you think about the Hero's Spirit in TP :'(

Totally agree with you on TP on having such a clean design, and of course the wolf aspect :) And I will always love seeing WW Link's expressions!

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
...Didn't we already have this thread like two months ago?

Anyway, One can easily guess my favorite Link just from my username, but second place goes to ALttP, then WW, and last ST Link.

I have two favorites, actually:

From a story standpoint, I liked Twilight Princess Link the best. Of all the games i've played, this one felt the most like a person who was part of the world. He had people who knew and cared for him, and was not a loner like he usually is. I know there were people in SS who knew him and that he grew up with but besides the dynamic between Zelda and Link, I didn't really feel anything out of it.

Aesthetically, I actually like Hyrule Warriors Link best. That blue scarf always trailing behind just added the right splash of dramatic and cool.

2MooglesGaming

Yeah, never really thought about it like that but I totally agree with you. In TP, Link did feel like a part of the world, as opposed to someone just existing in it.

And dat scarf in HW is just a thing of beauty lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom