• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Why is this video 18+. Like, I get the song is depressing and has some mature themes in it, but I'm pretty sure that same song was uploaded to the channel before and it wasn't 18+, and even if it was, the song definitely isn't that bad. The only difference is that in this video, a puppet is singing it. My conclusion? Puppets are NSFW.

Better than a Rammstein music video..m and lyrics.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
There is a spider in my room and he is adorable and I don't want to hurt him but I also don't want him on my bed and it is annoying me.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Going under anestesia tomorrow at the dentist's, will be the third time in my life that I do that. I'm really glad I have that option, since with my dentist phobia, I can't cope with getting my teeth fixed while awake, and it's also nice that I got the appointment last minute, so I didn't have to wait for weeks on end, knowing it would be approaching. But still sucks. It's expensive, I can't eat the last 4 hours before the appointment, can't even drink water the last 2 hours before the appointment, and when I know can't drink - I always feel especially thirsty. But, I'll cope. Just ate, so hopefully I won't feel too hungry tomorrow. Look forward to it being over tomorrow, to be able to chew on the right side of my mouth again.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
This was an interesting evening.

I was watching AFV with my dad, and we had popcorn, so we suddenly started throwing popcorn at eachother and trying to catch it in our mouths. His girlfriend approached us with a weird look on her face and was like "what are you guys doing?" And we're just like "What does it look like we're doing?" So she casually proceeds to sit on the other couch, opens a chocolate bar, and starts eating it, all the while staring at my dad and me as we throw popcorn at eachother. We then glance over at the TV to see a squirrel spinning around on a bird feader, so my dad grabs a nearby stuffed animal, starts swinging it around wildly, then accidentally lets go and throws it out an open window, and then it lands on the dead of some drunken 75-ish year old man who yells at the window something about smelly tunas in his car. We then get a knock on the door, that guy comes in, asks why we threw a tuna at him, falls over, gets up, then casually walks out the door and into some random person's car. We shut the door, go back upstairs, and not 5 minutes later, we hear somebody else scream something about a wild horde of monkeys throwing **** out the window. The guy from before said he got hit by a flying tuna, then the second guy's just like "well that's ****ed up innit, tunas falling from the sky, the weirdest thing since my car came to life and ran over my wife's pancreas in the driveway". We then proceed to shut the window and burst out laughing.

Drunken old men are funny, and even funnier when AFV gets you in a laughing mood.

Seeing a game company I once loved (Sega) being hit with layoffs recently just makes me feel saddened. Looks like Nintendo may be the only company I can go to anymore despite some of the bad decisions they've made in recent years.

My years of being a gamer may be ending much sooner than I expect it would.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Back from the dentist and feeling like a drooling mess. Tooth got pulled this time as well, but at least I won't have to deal with future problems with this particular tooth, which is good. So looking at the bright side. And I get the weekend off to recover properly, which is also good since I otherwise would have to get up for an early shift tomorrow. Other than that I'm seriously looking forward to getting to eat in a couple of hours.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I really want to complain about something but I don't have the energy to do so. complaining is a waste. instead i'll direct my energies to driving. deuces all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom