• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Kind of (sort of, not really) going along with what Term said, is there anyway we could be notified when somebody ignores us? It would help avoid a lot of awkwardness.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
That would probably lead to a lot of drama, versus just thinking someone isn't paying attention in the SB.
I find it worse when somebody is ignoring me when they can see me then when they are ignoring me when they can't see me. I don't really see how it could create more drama.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I find it worse when somebody is ignoring me when they can see me then when they are ignoring me when they can't see me. I don't really see how it could create more drama.
Here's a scenario:

Person A: *clicks ignore*

Person B: *sees*

Person B: Dude what the **** man? Why the hell did you ignore me? You must have a grudge against me. **** you.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Here's a scenario:

Person A: *clicks ignore*

Person B: *sees*

Person B: Dude what the **** man? Why the hell did you ignore me? You must have a grudge against me. **** you.
Since a few people could be dicks everybody else should be left in confusion? I think the fact that you know that people are going to ignore would know you would ignore them would help avoid that kind of scenario. And if people would freak out because of being ignored that scenario would end up happening eventually the way we have it now anyway. I think the fact that knowing who's ignoring you would stop a lot of confusion in the long run is well worth the possible short term altercations that could happen.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
People just need to stop thinking ZD is filled with armies of people propagating elaborate conspiracies against each other. Normally if someone doesn't like someone, it is very out in the open lol.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Again I know I'm supposed to be gone but I had an idea

Add a section of the forum where people can advertise Youtube channels and shops and whatnot so they at least have a place to put them.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Again I know I'm supposed to be gone but I had an idea

Add a section of the forum where people can advertise Youtube channels and shops and whatnot so they at least have a place to put them.
Or...you could put them in the social forums..

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I don't think we will be notifying when people ignore you. That's kinda the point of ignore.

I agree with choco, by the way. Social forums would be fine, or post your link in the SB.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I do appreciate the "Top Poster of the Month" banner that I received; it's nifty! That being said, there should be other titles and banners awarded on the monthly or even weekly. Top poster is something that requires unreasonable amounts of time to achieve especially with someone like me around. It's hardly a fair contest. But that's not the point or the main subject; I'm sure a limit on number of times one can be awarded the prize will be in tow. I just want to see other temporary badges and banners. I'm already feeling the community bonds strengthening; maybe we'll get something similar with the return of the GKAs in April idunno.

GLHF

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom