• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hitler Makes a Zelda Site - Strong language warning.

Awesome video Vincent, pretty good how you referenced actual members of the Zelda communities out there, Favourited it....it's funny as hell to.

G

GerudoRose

Very funny...which movie did that clip belong to? It looks interesting. I thought it came from the Valkyrie but I did not see Tom Cruise running around :lol:great editing by the way!

Hahaha, that was great. :xd:

Great references, but isn't Bomby going to kill you now? :P

Very funny...which movie did that clip belong to? It looks interesting. I thought it came from the Valkyrie but I did not see Tom Cruise running around :lol:great editing by the way!
It's definitely not Valkyrie. I'm not sure what the movie is called, but there have been a lot of videos like this with different themes. It's a bit of an internet meme from what I've gathered. ;)

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
THis is really hilarious, It really shows that you put much effort into making this, Though I have a feeling Bomby might be....Pleased and or uh.......hmmm.. heck i don't even wanna know what happens if he sees this. XD

Still i wonder you got the idea of using hitler introducing a Zelda site?

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
It's definitely not Valkyrie. I'm not sure what the movie is called, but there have been a lot of videos like this with different themes. It's a bit of an internet meme from what I've gathered. ;)

The film is called Inglorious B******* (the name you give to someone born out of wedlock.)
And it's a Quentin Tarentino film starring Brad Pitt, seriously SO funny.

But I got to say, that was so good!
Didn't understand half the references to the actual forum members, but it didn't matter made me laugh!

G

GerudoRose

The film is called Inglorious B******* (the name you give to someone born out of wedlock.)
And it's a Quentin Tarentino film starring Brad Pitt, seriously SO funny.

But I got to say, that was so good!
Didn't understand half the references to the actual forum members, but it didn't matter made me laugh!

I saw the movie Inglorious B and that clip is not from it. In the movie, Hitler did not have a monologue like that and Brad Pitt would of appear "We're in tha business of killin' Nazis and business is boomin'!" Anyways, that movie was made not here most likely. Go figure.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Nice job Vince. I love the Hitler videos and I really like how you made it... and with references to the actual site members like Bomby and Caleb. Genius! Although... I wonder why he didn't refer to me (joke lol)... poor Hitler gets angry so often. His blood pressure would be through the roof if he wasn't just a bunch of pixels! XD

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
I saw the movie Inglorious B and that clip is not from it. In the movie, Hitler did not have a monologue like that and Brad Pitt would of appear "We're in tha business of killin' Nazis and business is boomin'!" Anyways, that movie was made not here most likely. Go figure.

I was pretty sure it was, but if you're so sure about it then that's fair enough.

Dabombster

Do the thing
Site Staff
I can't believe you. All these years and you do this to me...

Kidding. I thought it was great, and it made me crack up after our entire staff harassed me "OMFG Bomby! You have to watch this!". Nice job with it, and no, I'm not mad people. I'm sure he knew this wouldn't make me mad when he did it too =)

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Hitler should quit his day job :D. You had me rolling on the floor when I saw this, though I had my doubts. After seeing so many Hitler videos I though this would be the same, but I was wrong. You're a genius with humor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom