• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art ~Kylie's Request Thread~

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY ABOUT THIS, BUT THIS THREAD HAS KIND OF ALREADY HIATUS-IFIED EVEN THOUGH IT'S SO SMALL. I DON'T REALLY HAVE TIME TO DEDICATE TO REQUESTS. AGAIN, I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THIS. Sorry for any inconvenience. (hangs head in shame)

So, I've been doing a bit of digital drawing lately and have been enjoying it quite a bit as long as I'm not spending a painful amount of time on it.

In order to keep my creativity from escaping out the window and forcing me to chase after it for several weeks again, I thought it would be a good idea to take some requests from people. Plus, it would make me feel as if I'm actually accomplishing something and not completely wasting my time.

THE CURRENT STASH:

27Hooray:
29c56x4.jpg

Braivety:
2hsc7yf.jpg

Chimera:
x20vn7.jpg

(note: the above was slightly edited when used)
2ewno95.jpg

~-o-~
Things you are and are not allowed to request
(please read this before requesting anything!)
~-o-~

Drawing cute, silly-looking anime pictures is apparently my specialty when it comes to drawing, especially in digital art. I CANNOT draw scenery for the life of me, so don't ask for that. With this in mind…

-You may NOT request pictures that would require a HUGE amount of time to complete. I prefer small, simple pictures that I can complete easily. Remember; I'm not an expert at this!

-Huge groups of people are not usually allowed. 1-4 characters is a reasonable size.

-You may request ALMOST any picture that relates to the Legend of Zelda, as long as it's mainly based around characters. And as a note, I can't draw Ganondorf for the life of me.

-I DO take requests for original characters, as well as an anime form of YOURSELF. Yes, I do that. For both of these, I need a clear explanation of what your character is supposed to look like. It probably won't look exactly how you expected, but there's a limit to what I can do with nothing more than a word description. It would also help a LOT if you would give me a little bit personality and background for your character. You don't need to tell the entire story, but knowing if they're the more serious type or funny type helps.
As for pictures of YOU, please send me a PM of a good quality picture of yourself. I'm not magical, I don't know what you look like.

-I am able to take ALMOST ANY request of a character. However, there is a high chance that I will be unfamiliar with them, in which case you will have to PM me a picture and give me a little character background for them. Again, PM the picture. It makes it easier for me.

-You may request fluffy couple pictures that relate to either your original characters or Legend of Zelda. I'm just afraid that if I allow anything else, it will be something I'm not able to draw, or haven't even heard of. I normally allow most characters, but couples tend to be different for certain reasons. You may not request yourself paired up with a Zelda character. As another note, I do take ALL kinds of pairings; this includes yaoi and yuri!

~-o-~

I apologize for that lengthy bunch of text back there, but it was necessary. With that said…

Request away!

Last edited:

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Could you draw me a picture of Ninja Sex Party? Like, the band? I don't quite understand your rules so if not I'm sorry... and would it be okay if I use it in my signature?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
That is amazing thank you.

But... Could you make Dan's face less... kissy? If not it's fine. I can do it myself (If that's fine by you.)

Do you have a larger image also?

Ah sorry XP I was trying to make it funny and that's the mental image I had.

And sorry again, you said you wanted it in your signature so I was trying to make it reasonably sized.

augh

You can change it if you want.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Ah sorry XP I was trying to make it funny and that's the mental image I had.

And sorry again, you said you wanted it in your signature so I was trying to make it reasonably sized.

augh

You can change it if you want.

Cool. Did you draw it that size or did you draw it bigger and shrink it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom