• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Had a pretty good weekend. I went to the EB Games Expo and played Smash Bros (Wii U), the new Oculus dev Kit and a bunch of other games while catching up with friends both from online and school. Managed to get 7.5 hours work today which is great because it is a public holiday and double pay :)

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I can't find any information on how to generate a correctly oriented chouonpu when I want my writing tategaki. Apparently Google does not know all...yet.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I like Linkin Park and Green Day even though they are stupid because that is what I listened to when I was like 6 (Because of my sister) and thus, while it is cheesy, stupid, cynical, and angsty, I like it based simply on the fact it is nostalgiac to me. It really is stupid though. But also dang catchy.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Despite the fact that I would like to think so, I am neither clever nor funny. I should just stick to being serious because apparently that is the only thing I'm good at.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom