• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You In Love?

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Yes her name starts with W and ends with Affle. <3

I dont know. Every time i think she is the one she isn't. But at the same time I'm young and i can wait unless anyone is secretly in love with me ;)

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I absolutely am, and if things go well, it will soon be reciprocated.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Yes...I never thought I would, but I've fallen for someone who loves me just as much as I love him. He's my musical soul mate, my comedy partner, and most importantly, someone I can always count on. He makes me feel as if I'm not alone anymore. When we're together, every touch and every kiss means 'I love you'. We don't have to say it; we just know.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
man i started liking this girl like a year and a half ago but i moved away but "absence makes the heart grow fonder". After i while i realised i thought i loved her. We talked a bunch and i totally thought she was into me, a mutual friend even confirmed it, but when i went back to visit last summer we hung out and she decided she thought i was "too weird". Love hurts man. I haven't really liked a girl the same way since. I always have the worst lucka

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Love is a silly thing at my age, I'm immature and I just about fall for any man who will give me a second of attention. I've learned that this is mere infatuation, like a crush. Crushes are fine, its natural and not bad unless you thrive on them. I've had crushes all my life, some still linger and honestly I must try to ignore them until it is proven that is actual love and not mere infatuation. I'll let God let me know when its become true love or not. X3

I have had a crush for a very long time, though, and it has developed into true love, I know for sure. I love Jesus my Lord with all my heart, and more importantly, He loves me infinitely and He'll never change. I wish to be with Him for an eternity in Heaven, in perpetual adoration. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom