• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
From this day on, I'm not gonna make anymore threads. People keep nitpicking them because of the titles. Guess this is what I get for being a member who isn't ranked or awarded. -___-

You just do what you keep doing because your contribution is wonderful to the community. ^^ Just because some people will be meanies doesn't mean you have to let them succeed. ;) I love your posts and you should keep making threads!

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I think I like that "Amnesia" song by 5SOS but I'm not sure I like what the lyrics are implying.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
From this day on, I'm not gonna make anymore threads. People keep nitpicking them because of the titles. Guess this is what I get for being a member who isn't ranked or awarded. -___-

Yup. You nayld it just like Sully nayled my girl. People nitpick your threads because you aren't ranked and because you have no awards. It isn't at all for any other reason. I suggest that you lock your threadmaking powers away in the Dungeon and simply resign yourself to the RP section.

Yup. You nayld it just like Sully nayled my girl. People nitpick your threads because you aren't ranked and because you have no awards. It isn't at all for any other reason. I suggest that you lock your threadmaking powers away in the Dungeon and simply resign yourself to the RP section.

Not sure if you're trolling or not. If you are, then yes, I am gonna retire from making threads altogether. That way I won't have to deal with the ones who love to pick on me for my threads. Seems like ever since last month, I've been treated like crap from people who claim they're superior than me all because they have awards & ranks. I'm ZD's butt monkey, and there's nothing that'll change this.

Not sure if you're trolling or not. If you are, then yes, I am gonna retire from making threads altogether. That way I won't have to deal with the ones who love to pick on me for my threads. Seems like ever since last month, I've been treated like crap from people who claim they're superior than me all because they have awards & ranks. I'm ZD's butt monkey, and there's nothing that'll change this.

Serious question. Where has this ever happened? Like, I'm genuinely curious because I've never seen anyone pick on your or berate you just because of a lack of rank or award. I've seen things like this happen in the past, but not with you. Hell, I rarely even see people criticize your threads, which are usually pretty decent. You've made this claim that you are constantly picked on or ignored because you don't have a rank... yet I've never seen this happen. The majority of active members on this site aren't ranked anyway. Even if it were the case, it doesn't matter. I find that the irony of this is that by constantly reiterating that you don't have a rank and saying only people with ranks are popular/liked/whatever ad naseum, it turns the ranks into a far bigger deal than they actually are. I just don't get it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao

It wasn't trolling. it was called irony and of Satire. Learn it gurl.

Second of all, I've yet to see anyone claim they're superior to you because they have awards and ranks. I'm sorry. I claim that I am (no, I know that I am) superior to everyone because I'm a Holy Warrior of Heaven. But that has literally nothing to do with my ranks or awards. Besides me, I haven't seen a single person claim they're superior to you or ANYONE because they have awards, ranks, or both. Or even neither.

Third, you're not a butt monkey I'm sure. I don't evne know what that is if I'm honest.

This is what I got frm Google Images
antimonkeybutt1.jpg

I don't think I've ever spent more than a few minutes on tvtropes. It's pretty repetitive stuff so I usually get bored and close the tab after one article or so.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It's a trope. Go to TV Tropes more often. -___-
Please don't selectively reply to my posts. I am genuinely interested in who/what condescends to you based on their ranks and awards. PM me about it if you don't want to state it publicly.
NO! FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY DO NOT GO TO TVTROPES IF YOU VALUE YOUR FREE TIME!
Curm I'm going to be honest and tell you that TVTropes is really addicting. You get to learna ll of these new terminologies that you more than likely will never use again in your life. I think that's pretty cool if I'm honest

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom