• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If you perpetually judge a group of people by the very worst members, eventually you’ll end up hating the whole entire world except for your perfect snowflake self.

I actually needed this as a good wakeup call. For you see, I am a special perfect snowflake and I was told this by my headmates Florence, Maria, and Terry the Sneagal. :)
------
What's on my mind is a hefty bowl of chocolate ice cream and hydronium cations. #studyingforchemistry

キラ

Yo!
Oh boy, I'm really craving some stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut.... D:

112879EA-EFD1-9975-742114B383DA8D0A.jpg

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
walk into class today, prof hands me a folder full of journal articles.

"please read these (five 40+ page articles) and prepare a 5 page thematic synthesis of the for the rest of the class for next wednesday."

in addition to the reflection paper and the 500 page tome on which I am leading a 90 minute discussion? i don't need sleep.

this is what she does to students she likes

キラ

Yo!
walk into class today, prof hands me a folder full of journal articles.

"please read these (five 40+ page articles) and prepare a 5 page thematic synthesis of the for the rest of the class for next wednesday."

in addition to the reflection paper and the 500 page tome on which I am leading a 90 minute discussion? i don't need sleep.

this is what she does to students she likes

Why the hell is all of that necessary for whatever your major is?

キラ

Yo!
I have work at 10AM but I don't want to go to sleep. I'll be tired tomorrow anyway, right? I wanna stay away from reality as much as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom