• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokéscum Mafia: The First Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Why Thareous in particular?

I would like to get him talking. He's been very inactive in the game so far and not contributed much aside from

The abrupt influx of votes towards goomboo is most certainly peculiar, without exception.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if fused was scum who 1) voted to thwart his lynch and 2) uses Today as an opportunity to place suspicion on lots of others in order to keep suspicion off of himself. The Cop should investigate him.

Also, it's blatantly obvious that Mewtwo is the Godfather. We should be less concerned with who the Mafia is comprised of and focus more on who might be Mafia. Today was wasted on that discussion, for the most part.

and

Pendio's supposition of Ditto being the Town Backup and transforming whenever someone died makes a ton of sense. Judging by the "dead" list, Ditto either became goomboo/Clefable or musicfan/Venasaur and couldn't/didn't use their newfound abilities last Night. On the other hand, Ditto seems to have been picked up by a Cult Leader, supposedly, and probably can't target anyone now. If that's true, then the Town has been deprived of yet another invaluable role to help ensure their survival.

At which point? I'm the one who initially voted for goomboo, but that was at the very beginning of Day 1 and everyone else started to pile on the votes at the end, when I wasn't online to undo my vote. So I'd like some clarification as to when that voting spree became bait so that this isn't misinterpreted down the road as being my fault. o_0

some slight pressure on Sadia.

He also left his vote on goomboo, even after so many people jumped on the bandwagon against him.

However, I was looking at the other mafia thread and see that he's been pretty active there. Still, I'd like to get a little more out of him in this game, too.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Oh wow. Good job, I wasn't even attempting to soft claim.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I agree. We do need more action.
VOTE: JC
Wherefore art thou, o Cool One? I know you can be helpful when you're posting.
Anyways, I know this sounds weird, but may I ask the mafia to attack the same person as last night? If it's true that they attacked Red (and I think that I've been proven wrong there), then that would be weakening our third party quite a bit. It helps both town and scum. Does anyone have a problem with this?

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
No soup?
Vote: DekuNut

ebwodp
unvote
Just kidding, i don't want any soup

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I'd really really really like to hear why Julio voted for Lady of the Leaves. Alas, she cannot tell us.

---

Anyways, I've been looking over some of the voting patterns, and there were some that caught my eye:

First we have PokaLink, who has so far only voted for Kokirion and goomboo, two of our dead Townies:

nou
Vote: kokirion

Oh so days are in PST? Sweet that's my time zone!

Anyway, I'll restate why I think we shouldn't lynch Fused, "Day's over, right? I really don't know if it was the best idea to lynch Fused. If this lynch was built on the whole "Kill experienced players" strategy then I think it was an even worse idea, kill all the good players and who does the scum hunting and deducing? Oh well, lets just hope she flips scum."

Goomboo is inexperienced, and would result in a much much smaller loss if he flipped Town (Unless he's a PR), plus the fact that there is some chance he's Mafia.

So, Vote: goomboo

His vote for kokirion appears to be RVS, which is interesting. The vote for goomboo was serious, which caused his lynch.

Second, we have the coolest guy around, who's situation is similar to PokaLink, but a little more severe; JC has only voted for three players, all of which are know dead and confirmed Townies:

Vote: Sadia

Unvote

Vote: Koki

Hello scum

Unvote

Vote: Goomboo

The Sadia and Koki ones appear to be RVS, which is definitely something to note. He was also the first player to vote for goomboo after my last post asking for help, which basically means he started the bandwagon that killed him.

And lastly, we have Thareous, who's made one, measly RVS vote:

Who let Mario enemies into the Kanto region?

Vote: goomboo

His post total isn't much higher, so like Lady of the Leaves, I'd like to hear some more from you, sir.

---

I was expecting a counter-claim, but I guess that's impossible as name-claiming is not allowed. Not sure what to think at this point......

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'm not sure why you would be expecting a counter claim, but it's not impossible. They could quote the claim and say no that's me, or something. If someone counter claims me then they are scum so I'm not sure why they would do that. I legitimately was not trying to soft claim and wasn't planning on saying who I was unless I was in danger of being lunched.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Well, it's two more days until the end of this day. I hope Thareous, JC, and ALiT get in here and start posting. Same with Avagon, and Deku Shroom.

EBWODP: Everyone, who do you find most suspicious, and why?

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I'm not sure why you would be expecting a counter claim, but it's not impossible. They could quote the claim and say no that's me, or something. If someone counter claims me then they are scum so I'm not sure why they would do that. I legitimately was not trying to soft claim and wasn't planning on saying who I was unless I was in danger of being lunched.

I was joking in that post when I suggested you were hitmonchan. I mentioned it because you said you thought the Vig was gonna kill you, and the Vig targeted Hitmonchan. The way you were all like, "Yeah, that's TOTALLY me. How'd you know?", I just didn't think you were telling the truth at first. I was hoping someone would counter claim, but alas, I don't know what to do at this point.

---

@Lady of the Leaves: it's tough to make any suggestions at this point becuase everyone except for a hand full of players have been inactive. They can't ALL be scum, so how do we filter out the Townies? The Townies amongst the inactives are doing a poor job of helping their scumhunting teammates scumhunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom