• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

"New 3DS" Exclusive Titles

I don't really care either way. we've got a DSi and a 2DS so we don't need another one. and as far as not being able to play new games on older versions every game and console does that.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Only handheld I've ever had is the 3DS and I currently have no reason to get another. If they make an exclusive Zelda title for it, then I'll consider it, but right now I have no plan on getting it. My 3DS is enough for me

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
In-case anyone is looking to import one of these, or just curious as it's somewhat of a hot topic for certain gamers it seems, it's been confirmed by Nintendo, via GameSpot, that the New 3DS will continue to be region locked. So no change in policy by Nintendo on that front.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
In-case anyone is looking to import one of these

Well, that isn't really something to NOTE because you are supposed to import a foreign device to play foreign games. Rather, you would say "in case someone is looking to import Japanese New 3DS games", because it is possible to own an NTSC-U or PAL system and import foreign games and play said games (well...if your system is a Sony system at least).
---------
I hope we get a ZELDA exclusive to New 3DS.

I'll probably buy it because I'm a huge Xenoblade nerd and the second analogue stick would be great for Monster Hunter, but I'm not buying it right away. Maybe after it's first price drop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom