• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Something You Just LOVE Doing but Others Look Down on You For?

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
for me, its magick. most people don't understand it and even if I explain, they just don't wanna believe it. its actually very fascinating.. what about you guys?

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Pleasuring myself Spending hours on the computer doing whatever. My older brother constantly complains about how I should be hanging with friends, he doesn't count my friends on the internet as real friends.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Spending most of my time in-doors! It's warm inside, there's food, entertainment, everything I need, and as I've gotten older I've become much happier staying inside with good food, good company and some good entertainment than going out every night. And something that I really enjoy doing is hosting for my friends so if we're ever getting together it's usually at my place and I make snacks and stuff. But some of my friends and family have constantly rattled on about how it isn't healthy to stay inside so much, even though I still go out once a week or so. It just seems like such a weird thing to say is unhealthy. :/

Editing people's comments on my blog to make it look like they said something they didn't. Apparently a lot of people have a problem with this, though.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Pleasuring myself Spending hours on the computer doing whatever. My older brother constantly complains about how I should be hanging with friends, he doesn't count my friends on the internet as real friends.
I love pleasuring myself too. But You should be hanging out with your friends. Internet friends are fake and they are your friend one second next second they are doxxing you. Don't put your trust in Internet friends. They're evil miscreants who deserve Divine Punishment.

Spending most of my time in-doors! It's warm inside, there's food, entertainment, everything I need, and as I've gotten older I've become much happier staying inside with good food, good company and some good entertainment than going out every night. And something that I really enjoy doing is hosting for my friends so if we're ever getting together it's usually at my place and I make snacks and stuff. But some of my friends and family have constantly rattled on about how it isn't healthy to stay inside so much, even though I still go out once a week or so. It just seems like such a weird thing to say is unhealthy. :/
Are you kidding me, it's incredibly unhealthy to stay in doors for so long, it should be a habit for you to go outside for 2-3 hours a day not including going to work, school, et cetera. The reason for this is because you Need Sunlight. If you don't have sunlight then the chloroplasts in your body cannot proceed with photosynthesis

Editing people's comments on my blog to make it look like they said something they didn't. Apparently a lot of people have a problem with this, though.
This is not an issue, people have a problem with everything and editing peoples comments on your blog to make it seem like they said something that I did isn't an issue at all. Listen to me babe, you can do whatever you want because YOU ARE SPECIAL and I really really have an affinity for special people. Don't stress over some negative People, because in reality they are not people at all but instead miscreants who invite an Unholy Terror on their souls. PRAISE GOD!
-------
Somethings I do that others do not approve of is Worship God, Have a Religion, disbelieve in many Theories, and outright ignore Astrology and Astrophysics if they do not pertain to my immediate survival.

Are you kidding me, it's incredibly unhealthy to stay in doors for so long, it should be a habit for you to go outside for 2-3 hours a day not including going to work, school, et cetera. The reason for this is because you Need Sunlight. If you don't have sunlight then the chloroplasts in your body cannot proceed with photosynthesis

There are plenty of ways to get the necessary things that sunlight give without resorting to going outside. It's the 21st century, Vent.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
very good reasons, and please no sexual comments or my parental controls will block me from my own thread

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yes, I know my opinions are Great and Grand, the important thing is that everyone adopts them otherwise they shall be branded legions of Hell.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
There are plenty of ways to get the necessary things that sunlight give without resorting to going outside. It's the 21st century, Vent.

This. And there is also this brand new invention called a window. A window is kind of like a door made of glass, which you can open, and opening it let's in all that lovely sunlight and fresh air! So you can get sunlight in-doors. It sounds like witchcraft but I swear it's true, sunlight in-doors. It's amazing what the top minds of the world can achieve. Next stop, time travel!

Clank

Hmm
Murder

Umm, basically everything actually. People seem to think that me doing something makes it creepy or something.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Umm, basically everything actually. People seem to think that me doing something makes it creepy or something.

Trigga I know you're lying. Nobody thinks you doing something makes it creepy. You just do it in a creepy manner. That's literally how the world works, unless you surround yourself with weirdos.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Attending musicals, especially musical theatre, is something I do that some people look down on me for. There seems to be a general social stigma, especially if you're a male, when it comes to the enjoyment of musicals. The looks on some faces when I mention this is more than enough confirmation of how they feel. On the upside, my friends don't look down on me for it, even though it's not something that they enjoy themselves (which is what friends should be like anyway, imho).

On an off-topic note, I like the concept of magic, even if I don't believe in it myself. I don't think belief in something is inherent to its enjoyment. I did an entire assignment on Wicca years ago as part of my ancient history class when we covered religions as it had always been something I was fascinated by.

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
Attending musicals, especially musical theatre, is something I do that some people look down on me for. There seems to be a general social stigma, especially if you're a male, when it comes to the enjoyment of musicals. The looks on some faces when I mention this is more than enough confirmation of how they feel. On the upside, my friends don't look down on me for it, even though it's not something that they enjoy themselves (which is what friends should be like anyway, imho).

On an off-topic note, I like the concept of magic, even if I don't believe in it myself. I don't think belief in something is inherent to its enjoyment. I did an entire assignment on Wicca years ago as part of my ancient history class when we covered religions as it had always been something I was fascinated by.

YESH THANK YOU! finally a compliment!

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Going on Zelda Dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom