• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm really glad I don't have to return to school this year. The stupid freaking teacher strike that caused my grad year to end a week and a half early (and caused exams to be canceled) is still going, and it looks like the beginning of the school year is going to be delayed to the end of September, possibly mid October...

Why doesn't this thing just end already?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm really glad I don't have to return to school this year. The stupid freaking teacher strike that caused my grad year to end a week and a half early (and caused exams to be canceled) is still going, and it looks like the beginning of the school year is going to be delayed to the end of September, possibly mid October...

Why doesn't this thing just end already?
? a teacher strike wtf?

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
It'S been a really slow Sunday morning and I'm pretty sure the afternoon isn't going to be any better when it comes around in about half an hour.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I feel like I'm on a pretty bad hangover but I didn't even drink last night. I only just managed to drag myself out of bed and it's 11:45AM. To make things better, now I have assignments to do.

I feel like I'm on a pretty bad hangover but I didn't even drink last night. I only just managed to drag myself out of bed and it's 11:45AM. To make things better, now I have assignments to do.

11:45 is late for you? Now I'm embarrassed. :embarrassed:

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I accidentally killed one of my pet moths, Volcarona today. I had let them out to stretch thier wings as usual but little Volc climbed up on the desk, and as I set my drink down... well...

I'm really broken over this. My moths are my friends because at least they will always be with me. I love each and every one of them. I've raised several since they were caterpillars, so when they die...

I've been crying on and off since it happened. I out Volc in his little Altoids canister and set him outside. Rest in peace.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
i found a picture of chocolate storm

tumblr_n645tmzjAg1sogz6uo1_500_zpsa9e9f741.jpg

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
You don't need it to be 2GB, Choco-boo...

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
i considered today that winning the most laid back member gka is a sign of my eroding curmudgeoniness. i am experiencing a small identity crisis over this.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
i considered today that winning the most laid back member gka is a sign of my eroding curmudgeoniness. i am experiencing a small identity crisis over this.

You are literally the furthest person from a curmudgeon I have ever met.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom