• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Two years. Thats my goal. Become big on Youtube in 2 years so I can go to this convention with other Youtubers at the end of summer.

Also I feel hollow and empty and unmotivated and honestly very pissed at people sticking their unwelcome, judgmental noses in others relationships. Not your life and you have absolutely zero right to try and drive a wedge into it.

I have declared war on the false attitudes behind linguistic prescriptivism and sociolinguistic prestige. Grammar Nazis, beware. Armchair purists, I’m coming after you.

I just ordered a ton of books on linguistics I’ve been wanting which I’m super excited about. They cover sociolinguistics, general linguistic science, orthography, and historical (comparative) linguistics.

Challenge accepted, bat. :wolf:

I really need a new hobby or something to stave off this boredom. Ennui is nearly suicidal...

Clank

Hmm
*Plan to play TLoU for an hour or two.*

*Look at the time four hours later*

Well, even though I don't really care for it, it certainly is engrossing.

I couldn't not make gifs of this.

9657833341.gif
9cf258355c.gif

459b251d5d.gif
bd5c251ab1.gif

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Currently I'm waiting for this fever to subside, and I wish I could throw my siblings out of the house and make them live somewhere else for the moment.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Currently I'm waiting for this fever to subside, and I wish I could throw my siblings out of the house and make them live somewhere else for the moment.

I know the feeling :lol: My sister lives with me at the moment and this monday my two brothers will be coming over to stay with me till the funeral is over. I'm already glad when they are gone :lol:

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I think that Paul and Jamie are probably my favourite TV couple! (Kudos to you if you know which show I'm talking about.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom