• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Debating whether I should read works from Plato, Herodotus, or Hippocrates. Other than the genre, I have very little knowledge about their ancient texts, so I don't know which ones I will find to be the most interesting. On another note, I'm wondering what I should sketch next out of Leonardo's Notebooks next. I copied some of his equine studies at school and might study some of his anatomical drawings, but I'm just not sure. I also learned that my school library has a very small bookcase (only up to my waist; maybe about 10-12 feet long) that is loaded with the Classics and art history books. I am quite disappointed that it took me over four years to discover it, but I can't wait to start checking out books.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
So, does Eren Jaeger have golden eyes or green eyes? This seems to be a recent conflict going on in my head. I mean, seriously, I thought he had green eyes (according to both the anime, in which they are CLEARLY green, AND the manga as well) but every single doujinshi in existence portrays him with golden eyes. I know doujinshis aren't canon but this is character design we're talking about.

Oh well….

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
There's been a spate of anti-Semitic activity by a neo-Natzi group recently and I hope that those living in that area manage to stay safe.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I have declared war on the false attitudes behind linguistic prescriptivism and sociolinguistic prestige. Grammar Nazis, beware. Armchair purists, I’m coming after you.

I just ordered a ton of books on linguistics I’ve been wanting which I’m super excited about. They cover sociolinguistics, general linguistic science, orthography, and historical (comparative) linguistics.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I'm not sure if I'm ready to go back to school on Tuesday, I just don't know if I can handle the stress anymore.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm not sure if I'm ready to go back to school on Tuesday, I just don't know if I can handle the stress anymore.

little trigga, don't even think that you can't handle the stress. you can handle Anything if you obtain willpower and Resolution.

Fig

The Altruist
I spent a lot of time yesterday playing Mario Kart 8 as the many different colored Yoshis and Shy Guys. It really is great that Nintendo has given us a reason to continue play Mario Kart 8 with a set of DLC packs. I already bought both packs so I can't wait to play as Link when November arrives. I do hope that there will be more DLC packs like this every once in a while so that Mario Kart 8 has a stronger longevity.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
i cannot wait for my 2GB SD Card to arrive. ai CANNOT WAIT. project M will be in my hands soon enough. and once I OBTAIN it, i wil make the waves part with Link's wavedashing

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
i cannot wait for my 2GB SD Card to arrive. ai CANNOT WAIT. project M will be in my hands soon enough. and once I OBTAIN it, i wil make the waves part with Link's wavedashing

Why didn't you go to the store and buy one for like $5?

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
was asked what i want for my birthday today, which acts as another yearly reminder that i am much to old to have figured out so little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom