• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

The First Noelle

Resident Miscreant
I was just remembering one of my first forum experiences four years ago, on a now-dead forum. We could request name changes anytime we wanted if we PM'd an admin. I had picked a name that at first was an interesting word, but later proved to be very embarrassing for me to bear. So I asked to have my name changed, but they wouldn't do it. I guess they thought it was a good name for me, although I thought differently. To this day, seeing that word still makes me blush. And I do remember what it was, but I'd rather not share it. It's too humiliating.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I'm still playing Tomodachi Life way too much.

So, I decided to add Soul and Maka (from Soul Eater) to the game, and they both ended up becoming friends with each other first out of all fifty residents (well, at least, Soul was Maka's first friend), and only a few hours later, I witnessed them becoming best friends during a random conversation of theirs. Coincidence? I think not.

OTP.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
How many times will I have to listen to "We didn't start the fire" before I can learn the lyrics. Need a new song to belt out while in shower, thought I'd set myself a challenge.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
i think im going to have a romp with the gals down at the pub, but we shall see later on tonight. tomorrow, i have a biology lecture and lab to attend to. hmm..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom